Does anyone have success or examples of direct mail offerrings that are working?

Views: 478

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Nancy

If you are still offering a copy of your letter, could you please share it with me?  Sylvia@SylviaNoble.com

Thank you!

I've been mailing a custom designed Post Card for three weeks to an NOD list. The results are a 10% mail return rate and one call from these cards. Total mailed in all we're 350 so far. I'm about to send out the second round to the same list and I'm hoping for a better response. We'll see.
Please keep us posted on how it goes.

Will post this again while I have it handy.  Most companies that are selling NOD / 30 day late leads are just resellers of data from First American/Coreclogic.  In a few months, we will also be offering editable/premaid postcards for our preferred partners to use for mail outs.  Go straight to the source for the data, don't pay more than you have to -

Visit www.listsource.com or contact:

Peter Danahy

Vertical Markets- Senior Sales Executive   First American CoreLogic
4 First American Way , Santa Ana , CA 92707
www.facorelogic.com
| NYSE:FAF

Direct: 714.250.6243     Toll Free: 800.345.7334 ext 6243
Fax: 866.269.4037
Email: pdanahy@firstam.com

Licensed real estate agents are able to utilize such lists but there are restrictions on what you are offering in the solicitation.    In regard to comments about MARS, the recent FTC determination is frequently misinterpreted. All the FTC did last month was indicate that it will stay enforcement of the restrictions. THis is not an endoresment of any activity and technically the restrictions are still in place.  My guess is that the FTC will revciew this in 3-6 months and make a final determination.

RSS

Discussion Forum

Television Commercials for Short Sale Help

Started by Mike Linkenauger. Last reply by TOP END Properties Jan 2, 2013. 3 Replies

Targeting Pre-NOD Homeowners

Started by Craig Lawler. Last reply by Donal J Dowling Apr 19, 2012. 54 Replies

Direct Mail

Started by Joshua Jarvis. Last reply by Paddy Deighan, JD PhD Aug 12, 2011. 17 Replies

Internet Strategies

Started by Joshua Jarvis. Last reply by James White Aug 9, 2011. 7 Replies

Telemarketing

Started by Joshua Jarvis. Last reply by Mike Linkenauger Apr 15, 2011. 3 Replies

© 2019   Created by Mike Linkenauger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service