Our SSA Agreement is for $210,000. We submited an offer and the bank wants $210,000. Is this just a lazy bank negotiator or is this normal not to counter off the $210,000?
This is a Fannie Mae HAFA. Is the bank suppose to send our offer for a decision from Fannie Mae? I'm sure the bank has not sent anything to Fannie.
Should the bank be requesting income tax information again if we already have an SSA agreement?
Are we suppose to get a written response to our offer as this is a HAFA?
How do you get the bank to lower the price on the SSA as the home is over-priced?
I'm not doing the negotiations a title company is.
Thanks for your help.
Have you checked the Fannie Mae about your concern? I mean, making a follow-up request won't harm both parties and it will certainly help. You better work this one out.