Second with CityMortgage, now they transferred to Pentagroup Financial LLC,

Hi, I got approval from the first mortgage, CitiMortgage was the second, I submitted the short sale package few weeks ago and last week once I received the approval from my Sr. Lien holder I called again to let them know and continue with the short sale approval, I was asked to re-submit the complete short sale package, so I did it, I called them back again today and I was told the account was charged off and sent to Pentagroup Financial LLC, does anyone have any input on this company? At this point they have transferred me from one extension to another one? Thank you.

Raul Lozano

Views: 47

Replies to This Discussion

The next day after I made the past comment I received a call back from the negotiator, and he told me it was a possibility that the investor may ask my seller for cash contribution, after negotiating by e-mails and calls we came to a just $800 sellers contribution. I think is a good deal for my seller because they are going to give us a debt forgiveness letter.

RSS

Discussion Forum

Help! Need to escalate short sale denial

Started by Renee & Randy Wickowski. Last reply by Celeste ODea Aug 15, 2013. 4 Replies

Need Contact in Foreclosure Dept

Started by Sally Rackey. Last reply by TOP END Properties Jun 18, 2013. 1 Reply

Citi Mortgage Client got a recording saying short sale approved?!!!

Started by Kelly Christine Magreevy. Last reply by TOP END Properties Jan 2, 2013. 3 Replies

Citi Bank short sale approval expiration date

Started by Rob E. Kirchner. Last reply by TOP END Properties Jan 2, 2013. 2 Replies

PERSONAL SETTLEMENT OFFER FROM CITI

Started by Valerie Keener. Last reply by TOP END Properties Jan 2, 2013. 12 Replies

© 2021   Created by Mike Linkenauger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service