Has anyone tried working with pre-NOD lists (usually purchased from a company that sells 30-60-90-120 day late borrowers)? If so, any luck with these?

Views: 1101

Replies to This Discussion

Jennifer, I am new to the group. Have been doing short sales as a niche for 6 1/2 years in the Denver Colorado market. The competition for listings is a lot more than it was a few years ago, so I am looking for more ways to increase my market share. Would you mind sharing the postcard info and whatever script you are finding effective with me? My email is bryanldais@rmi.net. I really appreciate it!

Hi Bryan,

I'm also very new to the group and I live and sell real estate (short sales} in Denver, Colorado too. What company are you associated with at this time?  My email is phoward@ecentral;.com

Hi Jennifer, I too am looking for an effective and effecient campaig to increase my short sale listings in my market, can you please share the postcard and script as well?

In your debt,

Hector Aguilar

info@hectorsellshomes.com

626-255-2783

Hi Jennifer,

Would you please also email me your postcard?  I really appreciate it if you don't mind to do so.  My email address: kendrachui@gmail.com  I am in California.  Thank you so much. 

Hi Jennifer,

I would also love to see what your postcards look like.  Could you email to me at SSSN@WellerREaltyGroup.com

Thank you so much!

Hi Jennifer, I too am looking for an effective and effecient campaig to increase my short sale listings in my market, can you please share the postcard and script as well?

In your debt,

Hector Aguilar

info@hectorsellshomes.com

626-255-2783

Jennifer, could you also email me what you send out?  My email address is craig@crager-bartels.com

Hi Jennifer 

I would very much appreciate if you have the time to share the post card with me .

Thanking you in anticipation.

Kindest regards

Donal Dowling

E-mail address .dowling.donal@gmail.com

Hi Jennifer,

Can you please send me a coopy of the post card? Leona@LeonaTurner.com  Thanks in advance. L.

Hi Jennifer,

I'm new in this site and saw your comment. Can I also see the postcards you send? my email is edson@homesmoreno.com  I will check out this company Synergy. Thanks

You can get them from Realty Trac (7 day trial) But they usually keep emailing them to you even after your trial period is over. (Also the later stages of default.)

Kim,

sorry, I'm joining this group late.  What does RealtyTrac charge after the initial free period?  Also, what degree of lates do they offer (i.e. 30 or 60 day lates, or both)?

RSS

Discussion Forum

Television Commercials for Short Sale Help

Started by Mike Linkenauger. Last reply by TOP END Properties Jan 2, 2013. 3 Replies

Targeting Pre-NOD Homeowners

Started by Craig Lawler. Last reply by Donal J Dowling Apr 19, 2012. 54 Replies

Direct Mail

Started by Joshua Jarvis. Last reply by Paddy Deighan, JD PhD Aug 12, 2011. 17 Replies

Internet Strategies

Started by Joshua Jarvis. Last reply by James White Aug 9, 2011. 7 Replies

Telemarketing

Started by Joshua Jarvis. Last reply by Mike Linkenauger Apr 15, 2011. 3 Replies

© 2019   Created by Mike Linkenauger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service