Roberta Hutchings's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Equator was down for maintenance the weekend of August 3, and I've been having troub…"

Roberta Hutchings replied Aug 20, 2013 to EQUATOR ISSUES!

4 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by Roberta Hutchings

"Were you in constant contact with them? Have they filed for a notice of election and…"

Roberta Hutchings replied Jun 14, 2013 to Opening Up A Ticket with HUD for an FHA Short Sale???

13 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Vanessa Calhoun

"Backup offers are the saviors of many short sales. Our policy is to keep them in the…"

Roberta Hutchings replied May 29, 2013 to Multiple Offers on a Short Sale

14 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by Sonia Shanahan

"Don't borrow trouble yet. I don't know who your lienholder is, but approval for clos…"

Roberta Hutchings replied May 7, 2012 to Buyers working with Navy Federal Credit Union NFCU

5 May 7, 2012

"Are you working with a title company?  The sellers bank wants a preliminary HUD. I o…"

Roberta Hutchings replied May 7, 2012 to Buyers working with Navy Federal Credit Union NFCU

5 May 7, 2012

"Every bank or credit union has their own system for short sales. The best thing to d…"

5 May 7, 2012

"Colorado RE Commission is considering a competency  guideline. It can't happen soon…"

Roberta Hutchings replied May 7, 2012 to Do you need to be Certified for Shortsales in the Future?

15 May 7, 2012

"Although I have not yet gotten a seller assistance from BofA, you can request a movi…"

Roberta Hutchings replied May 7, 2012 to Short Sale Question

3 May 7, 2012

"The key phrase here is "to my knowledge". There Consult a real estate attorney, take…"

Roberta Hutchings replied May 7, 2012 to I didn't sign a Arms Length Transaction. Can I buy my house back?

25 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Ben Benita

"I am attaching verbiage from an arms length affidavit I just received for one of my…"

Roberta Hutchings replied May 7, 2012 to I didn't sign a Arms Length Transaction. Can I buy my house back?

25 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Ben Benita

RSS

Forum

Ocwen Contacts Short Sale Package

Started by Jan Baron in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Anna Wilk Jan 14, 2016. 5 Replies

Shellpoint Mortgage

Started by Celeste ODea in General Discussion. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 4, 2015. 3 Replies

Extension Fees & Closing

Started by Colleen J Couse in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 3, 2015. 1 Reply

© 2021   Created by Mike Linkenauger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service