Dan Hawkins CRS SFR CSSG CDPE's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I also got an email from Dave, but concerned his voicemail is full, he does not retu…"

Dan Hawkins CRS SFR CSSG CDPE replied Apr 9, 2014 to Horizon Solutions: for former Titanium Solutions HRCs

5 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by Christine Frank Fuentes

"Fannie Mae now has a help line, but it might just be in California. I will check on…"

Dan Hawkins CRS SFR CSSG CDPE replied Apr 9, 2013 to Fannie Mae as investor

15 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Judi Fiolle

"The new Bank of America Short sale Purchas contract addendum say all offers must be…"

Dan Hawkins CRS SFR CSSG CDPE replied Apr 13, 2012 to Our Association requires ALL offers be submitted to lenders

118 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Sandy Wickware

"No do it in house, I had two deals with outside negotiators and they both went to th…"

Dan Hawkins CRS SFR CSSG CDPE replied Aug 26, 2011 to 3rd Party Negotiators or Do it in house?

284 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Steven Pawera

"Five worse Lenders are 1)US Bank 2)Suntrust 3)Auroa 4) Greentree Financial 5)Ocwen"

Dan Hawkins CRS SFR CSSG CDPE replied Dec 15, 2010 to Your Five LEAST Favorite Lenders to Work Short Sales With

34 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Mike Linkenauger

"I am doing one with US Bank now and very slow, any advise on how to speed up the pro…"

Dan Hawkins CRS SFR CSSG CDPE replied Nov 30, 2010 to What Are Your Five Favorite Lenders To Work Short Sales With?

71 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Mike Linkenauger

"I got one approved with HSBC and of course Wschovia/World is the best"

Dan Hawkins CRS SFR CSSG CDPE replied May 23, 2010 to Best Lenders to Work Short Sales With!!

53 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Charles Muotoh

RSS

Forum

Ocwen Contacts Short Sale Package

Started by Jan Baron in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Anna Wilk Jan 14, 2016. 5 Replies

Shellpoint Mortgage

Started by Celeste ODea in General Discussion. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 4, 2015. 3 Replies

Extension Fees & Closing

Started by Colleen J Couse in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 3, 2015. 1 Reply

© 2021   Created by Mike Linkenauger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service