Gloria Oquendo's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes i did it but, they came with the counter offer still higher than the appraisal v…"

Gloria Oquendo replied Apr 5, 2011 to The Banks Are Not Taking the Appraisal's Report Value

27 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Devaykanan Rishudeo

"The bank didn't do the appraisal of bpo recently but, my buyer sent an appraisal on…"

Gloria Oquendo replied Apr 5, 2011 to The Banks Are Not Taking the Appraisal's Report Value

27 Apr 7, 2011

"Yes, you are right. I already spoke to my client and he really wants the house and h…"

Gloria Oquendo replied Mar 21, 2011 to The Banks Are Not Taking the Appraisal's Report Value

27 Apr 7, 2011

"ocwen and it is a foreclosure house not a short sale"

Gloria Oquendo replied Mar 11, 2011 to The Banks Are Not Taking the Appraisal's Report Value

27 Apr 7, 2011

"Yes i did and they didn't accept the appraisal report value, they came up with a cou…"

Gloria Oquendo replied Mar 11, 2011 to The Banks Are Not Taking the Appraisal's Report Value

27 Apr 7, 2011

"I had a listing with this company and i got an approval to close in 2 weeks and they…"

Gloria Oquendo replied Mar 8, 2011 to National Quick Sale

23 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Richard Noel

"I think we have to work together in order to get these banks be respectful and fair…"

Gloria Oquendo replied Jan 25, 2011 to Bank of America refuses to honor written agreement to help troubled homeowners prevent foreclosure

68 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by Linas K Muliolis

"It is so funny, they don't understand that we don't decide how much they gonna get;…"

Gloria Oquendo replied Jan 19, 2011 to 2nd lien holder wants to cut agent out and deal directly with 1st on short sale

4 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Gloria Oquendo

"l didn't have any, but l don't think it is true because the short sales have been ex…"

Gloria Oquendo replied Dec 8, 2010 to I got SS approval in 11 days from Bank of America. Kind of surreal...

17 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Miriam Munzer

"Yes, unbelievable. l have been have an approval in 2 weeks from another mortgage com…"

Gloria Oquendo replied Dec 8, 2010 to I got SS approval in 11 days from Bank of America. Kind of surreal...

17 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Miriam Munzer

RSS

Forum

Ocwen Contacts Short Sale Package

Started by Jan Baron in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Anna Wilk Jan 14, 2016. 5 Replies

Shellpoint Mortgage

Started by Celeste ODea in General Discussion. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 4, 2015. 3 Replies

Extension Fees & Closing

Started by Colleen J Couse in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 3, 2015. 1 Reply

© 2021   Created by Mike Linkenauger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service