Kenneth Kulpa's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"We get the incentives a good portion of the time, and yes ALWAYS put it in the HUD i…"

Kenneth Kulpa replied Dec 26, 2013 to Are Your Sellers Getting Short Sale Cash Back Incentives?

39 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by Lynn d' Lindsey

"Why did they move out in the first place? I always tell clients to stay or to move b…"

Kenneth Kulpa replied Nov 1, 2013 to NEW FHA GUIDELINES

18 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Susan Morimoto

"I had the opposite.  I had a client come to me after the deadline expired, I sent in…"

Kenneth Kulpa replied Aug 30, 2013 to CHASE offered incentive and is now declining money to seller.

22 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by Larry Sarlo

"I generally try to market the home a bit low, and when we receive an offer, I make s…"

Kenneth Kulpa replied Jul 30, 2013 to 2nd lien holder is being stubborn!

21 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by Lynn d' Lindsey

"Great topic! I have been using whitepages.com or zabasearch.com I will start using F…"

Kenneth Kulpa replied Apr 18, 2013 to What is your favorite way to find home owner's phone numbers?

6 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by Rob E. Kirchner

"Hi,    I need to get around to downloading my letters from my website to forward to…"

Kenneth Kulpa replied Mar 15, 2013 to Anyone have a killer cover letter for homeowner packet?

34 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Mark Yeates

"Email me and I could send over a few for struggling homeowners KennethKulpa@yahoo.com"

Kenneth Kulpa replied Mar 14, 2013 to Anyone have a killer cover letter for homeowner packet?

34 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Mark Yeates

"That is farther than I got. I actually did a loan mod with US Bank for a client 3 ye…"

Kenneth Kulpa replied Mar 14, 2013 to US BANK DELAYS...AN ONGOING PROBLEM WITH THIS LENDER..

4 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Kenneth Kulpa

"The title companies no longer give a list of homes that are in default, at least her…"

Kenneth Kulpa replied Mar 4, 2013 to Paying for a mailing list.

7 Mar 5, 2013
Reply by Char Talaia

"What is the latest update? Was the bill signed into law? Or are we still awaiting fi…"

Kenneth Kulpa replied Dec 21, 2012 to No extension for Mortgage Debt Relief Act. Now what?

38 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by Vanessa Calhoun

RSS

Forum

Ocwen Contacts Short Sale Package

Started by Jan Baron in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Anna Wilk Jan 14, 2016. 5 Replies

Shellpoint Mortgage

Started by Celeste ODea in General Discussion. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 4, 2015. 3 Replies

Extension Fees & Closing

Started by Colleen J Couse in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 3, 2015. 1 Reply

© 2021   Created by Mike Linkenauger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service