Debbie Parkans, CDPE, CSSG, CRS's Discussions (109)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"On my IPAD I went to the app store and under search put Short Sale Decision Maker -…"

Debbie Parkans, CDPE, CSSG, CRS replied Sep 27, 2013 to FREE Short Sale Decision Maker Application Download for Mobile Devices!

11 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Mike Linkenauger

"I just went on also and nothing but a short sale calculator that says how to sell yo…"

Debbie Parkans, CDPE, CSSG, CRS replied Sep 26, 2013 to FREE Short Sale Decision Maker Application Download for Mobile Devices!

11 Oct 7, 2013

"Thanks, I just love talking to some of these people.  You just sit there and think H…"

Debbie Parkans, CDPE, CSSG, CRS replied Sep 23, 2013 to PHH Mortgage help

4 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Ruben Ortega, NRBA, CDPE, RDCPro

"I would like to know also.   I was on their webinar yesterday.  They made it sound g…"

Debbie Parkans, CDPE, CSSG, CRS replied Sep 20, 2013 to Who is "Listing Referral Partner"?

3 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Monique Bryher

"Any update on the land excursions? "

Debbie Parkans, CDPE, CSSG, CRS replied Apr 4, 2013 to 2013 Short Sale Symposium at Sea Cruise Conference April 20th-25th!

14 Apr 5, 2013

"Wouldn't give me a net - apparently that is private info - it would be a miracle if…"

Debbie Parkans, CDPE, CSSG, CRS replied Apr 1, 2013 to Bank of America Cooperative Short Sale - Freddie Mac

5 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by Joe Beauchamp

"Are you going?   Heard from Denise that she is going.  I will be there"

Debbie Parkans, CDPE, CSSG, CRS replied Jan 14, 2013 to 2013 Short Sale Symposium at Sea Cruise Conference April 20th-25th!

14 Apr 5, 2013

"I agree with Lisa that you have to be careful.  It really depends on the situation. …"

Debbie Parkans, CDPE, CSSG, CRS replied Nov 21, 2012 to Selling short without marketing on MLS?

12 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Terry Stewart

"No I don't think they do.   One of the things they use to determine the closing date…"

Debbie Parkans, CDPE, CSSG, CRS replied Aug 10, 2012 to Bank of America Time for Closing After Approval?

8 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Silvia Oliva

"Thanks - I am going to keep that one also.  "

Debbie Parkans, CDPE, CSSG, CRS replied Jul 25, 2012 to What?? According to WELLS FARGO, they can't have a JUNIOR LIEN on an FHA short sale????

12 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Edwin Baloloy

RSS

Forum

Ocwen Contacts Short Sale Package

Started by Jan Baron in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Anna Wilk Jan 14, 2016. 5 Replies

Shellpoint Mortgage

Started by Celeste ODea in General Discussion. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 4, 2015. 3 Replies

Extension Fees & Closing

Started by Colleen J Couse in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 3, 2015. 1 Reply

© 2021   Created by Mike Linkenauger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service