Pat Perrotta's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"They can't qualify for HAFA incentive, but some lenders will still allow it, put it…"

Pat Perrotta replied Feb 10, 2014 to CHASE offered incentive and is now declining money to seller.

22 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by Larry Sarlo

"Thanks so much for the info, I will use it!"

Pat Perrotta replied Aug 30, 2013 to CHASE offered incentive and is now declining money to seller.

22 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by Larry Sarlo

"It's not just Chase, I have a BOA deal that was approved (after they denied the ince…"

Pat Perrotta replied Aug 30, 2013 to CHASE offered incentive and is now declining money to seller.

22 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by Larry Sarlo

"Banks do what they want to do with little regulation.  I would appeal to the supervi…"

22 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by Larry Sarlo

"The bank will not allow a commission to be paid to either the buyer or seller if the…"

Pat Perrotta replied Jun 28, 2013 to negotiatior says selling agent cannot get a commission

10 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Richard Zaretsky

"I agree completely.  BE HAPPY!"

Pat Perrotta replied May 16, 2013 to I sold my house (BofA mortgage) via Short Sale. Now BoA is stating I was paid too much.

22 May 17, 2013
Reply by Ghana Bigsby

"I agree with Nancy, we all make mistakes.  The Attorney MAY be liable because he mad…"

Pat Perrotta replied May 13, 2013 to I sold my house (BofA mortgage) via Short Sale. Now BoA is stating I was paid too much.

22 May 17, 2013
Reply by Ghana Bigsby

"I agree, but our attorney said it has to be disclosed.  I had never put it on the HU…"

Pat Perrotta replied Nov 21, 2012 to Can an agent purchasing a short sale property get paid a commission?

25 Nov 22, 2012
Reply by Ernie Dill

"I agree that it is stupid, but if you don't play the bank's game by their rules, the…"

Pat Perrotta replied Nov 21, 2012 to Can an agent purchasing a short sale property get paid a commission?

25 Nov 22, 2012
Reply by Ernie Dill

"I used to sell short sales for other agent and pay a referral fee, but I was told by…"

25 Nov 22, 2012
Reply by Ernie Dill

RSS

Forum

Ocwen Contacts Short Sale Package

Started by Jan Baron in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Anna Wilk Jan 14, 2016. 5 Replies

Shellpoint Mortgage

Started by Celeste ODea in General Discussion. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 4, 2015. 3 Replies

Extension Fees & Closing

Started by Colleen J Couse in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 3, 2015. 1 Reply

© 2021   Created by Mike Linkenauger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service