Help Wanted! (182)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

OCWEN Short Sale Help Needed

Does anyone know who and how to contact Ocwen Executives? Ocwen Approved Short Sale. Just before Settlement we found that the Condo Associa…

Started by Azmi Alkurd

12 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Paula luttrell

Citi HAFA Requiring Monthly Payment from Borrower to Participate???

Hi fellow SS Specialsts,   We are working on a Citi HAFA SS. We submitted at ARASS. The borrower received a letter acknowledging the reques…

Started by Helen Law

11 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Jim West

Who owns Litton Loan Servicing, I called Ocwen and said that they don't have it.!!

Hi Everyone; I need help locating the lender that holds the 2nd mortgage note that originally was with Ownit then Litton Loan Servicing too…

Started by Ana Caceres

8 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by Ana Caceres

short sale submit deadlines when there is a sale date

Hello fellow agents.  I know that Bank of America and WEels Fargo recently set some guidelines forth when submitting a short sale package b…

Started by Teri Felts

1 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

MUST READ: Pennymac Short Sale Supervisor Says He Knows & Doesn't Like the Buyer ??

I had to write about this-- maybe because of freedom of speech or just to see if anyone else finds this to be strange. I have been working…

Started by Sara Mehrpouyan Los Angeles CDPE

1 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Christy Quick

Secretary of veterans affairs

Has anyone heard that the VA portal is down and that banks have been blocked out from reviewing NOV until the VA can catch up with the numb…

Started by Ed Leavy

1 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by Aletha C. Hicks

Selling short without marketing on MLS?

Have any of you had success listing short sales and selling directly to a buyer WITHOUT marketing on MLS?  Not sure that all servicers and…

Started by Wendy Martin

12 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Terry Stewart

Nationstar / Aurora

Does anyone have any contact info for Aurora? I have a short sale that had a 1st & 2nd with Aurora. The 1st was transferred to Nationst…

Started by Jeff Clawson

0 Jan 7, 2013

Is it unethical?

An agent approached me, who I know, and asked if I would represent his buyer client in an approved WF Short Sale.  If he continues as the b…

Started by Kelsey Thomson

33 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by Craig Bartels

Short Sale Counter Offer & Appraisal Report Issue

I'm working on a short sale with BOA - REDC . We submitted an offer of $99,000 but the lender countered buyers offer at $117,000 This is ve…

Started by Adesoji Adewusi

5 Dec 16, 2012
Reply by Adesoji Adewusi

RSS

Forum

Ocwen Contacts Short Sale Package

Started by Jan Baron in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Anna Wilk Jan 14, 2016. 5 Replies

Shellpoint Mortgage

Started by Celeste ODea in General Discussion. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 4, 2015. 3 Replies

Extension Fees & Closing

Started by Colleen J Couse in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 3, 2015. 1 Reply

© 2022   Created by Mike Linkenauger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service