K so we went and signed the loan docs this morning, wasnt able to get the keys as now the title company is waiting for the i believe the HUD paper work or the escrow agent said the approvals from the…Continue
Yes its me again................ lol ok our realtor contacted us nite before last (28th) in the evening and she said that she heard from the sellers agent and he told her the “negotiator from Bank…Continue
Did the tax credit pass? I havent heard anyting! Does anyone know if the Equater system is quick (B of A) We are still waiting for the signature from BOFA that they accepted the extra $$ we gave to…Continue
"PHOENIX (CBS5) - A new report from Zillow said Phoenix has the highest increase in home prices in the United States. "Well we've come up but then again we were one of the biggest markets to crash so we have no place to go but…"
We finally closed yesterday. I can actually smile when i say the word "patience"Well have alot to do and thanks again for everyones imput and answering my questions!Who knows when the market turns around in the future maybe i will become a "short sale specialist!Have a good day See More
"So what could we be waiting for?? This is what the title company told us earlier today!!
Im also nervous with them having our check (downpayment) im just been so overwhelmed since t his started back in March!"
You DONT need them to sign-off on this ..Your HUD might get lost in the process or statrt ALL over again..The re-arrangement of fiqures on the HUD that doesnt affect the 2nd bottom line doesnt need an approval from BOA. Once you have the 1st.…"
"The 1st which is Wells Fargo already approved it! I would hope that the 2nd (Bank Of America) wouldnt be affected because they already did recieve from us an additional $5700.00 and that came out of our pocket. Again it was just the way the pool…"
"I am a little nervous of BOA the 2nd lender.I dont think you would need a Final approval from the 2nd. In ALL my multiple liens the 1st Always makes the Final HUD decision. You need to be forceful and get the APPROVAL from the first and move to…"
So u understand what im asking? It really has nothing to do with them i think?? Well i guess so, it was the mortgae company we are going thru ( our loan) that didnt like the way it was worded < spelled wrong but are they pretty quick…"
"I think as long as the NET to B of A does not change, they should be able to approve your HUD for closing. It also depends on the negotiator. If they do not sign off on the HUD you should ask the listing agent if you could be included on the…"
K as i mentioned a few days ago we went in to sign the papers and gave our down payment, we were getting a credit of $1500.00 for the pool, my understanding is that our lender didnt like the way it was said on the HUD so with that they changed it to be part of the closing costs, Wells which is the 1st for the seller agreed now we are wating for B OF A. Title Company told me a few min ago that they have (B OF A) has 48 -72 hrs to get it approved and back to her,With something like this are they…See More
K so we went and signed the loan docs this morning, wasnt able to get the keys as now the title company is waiting for the i believe the HUD paper work or the escrow agent said the approvals from the lenders. Im not sure if im making sence here or not but she said she ordered it yesterday and it normally takes up to 72 hrs to get back or they have 72 hrs ,from the sellers agent, is this correct?? I just want to get moved in, they cant do anything now can they since we signed all this and also…See More
"Recieved the final approval on the sellers 2nd last Friday and title company waiting for the HOA reciept. We go in and sign tommrow and hoping and praying that the Sellers agent returned i think it is the HUD document and hopefully close, again we…"
Areas You Service (be VERY specific specific and include ALL counties, cities, states, and towns you service!)
just a buyer and have some quesions
About Me/Profile of yourself: - Please add your Brokerage Company name also!
Im just a buyer
PLEASE READ THIS!!! - This site is primarily for Realtors, REAL buyers or sellers with questions are welcome to ask, anyone here for other purposes may be banned. 1. Because this site is primarily for agents agents, Any soliciting is pointless and is not allowed. Please do not sell or promote products or services in any way, directly or indirectly. Do not link or sneak in links promoting your services on comments, posts, discussions or blogs. You may have links on your profile pages to your websites as long as your are not selling things other than real estate! Again, absolutely no outgoing links to your websites, blogs or listings 2. Do not speak disparagingly about members on this site. This community is meant to be helpful, and we are here to help each other. 3. We reserve the right to delete content and/or ban members that violate these rules. 4. Member Name (Full Name Field) format must be FIRST NAME, then LAST NAME! Please no company names, DESIGNATIONS, or website in the name field! Please read the terms of service under the "home" tab! IF YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS, PLEASE TYPE "I AGREE" IN THE BOX BELOW!! Thanks for your cooperation, and welcome to the Network!
Comment Wall (4 comments)
You need to be a member of Short Sale Specialist Network to add comments!
They only contact the last person to contact them. What would worry me is that your agent has been in contact with the bank on a loan she really has no permission to be getting information on. This is private, personal information for the seller. It sounds like your agent called for info and is now the contact on that file. The whole, "will contact me if she needs any more docs" or whatever means that the negotiator thinks she is talking with the seller's side.
This is why it is so important for only one person to be in communication with the bank.
I hope it all works out for you, but your agent has no business contacting the seller's lender for personal, financial information...which is exactly what is happening, and is in violation if the seller did not give written permission for your agent to do so...I sure hope that YOUR agent was forwarding a message from the SELLER's agent and not that your agent is in contact with the bank...pushing whoever was previously in contact with the bank out of the way. That does not sound good, at all.
Again, there is just no way for me to answer this question. You said the pay off would be around $171k, but how much was the total loan for the 2nd? If it's a small 2nd, they may just do it faster. If it's a big loss ($50k in losses, etc) then they may not. If it's a HELOC (Home Equity Line of Credit) they may not...or they may come back and demand more money.
There are just too many variables for me to say yes they will come back fast or no they won't.
There is no way for me to say anything either way. Them accepting this is all dependent upon a bunch of factors. If they've already verbally accepted this, then it shouldn't take too long to get an approval back. But, if they did not accept this, then there is no way to say.
Always seek legal advice and representation in legal and tax related matters. The Short Sale Specialist Network and LinkUp Realty assume no responsibility for the content of this website. The opinions, views and information should never be taken as legal advice. Keep in mind that this is an open forum website for anyone to join. The owners of this website do not directly offer short sale assistance on this site, nor do we guarantee or offer any type of screening prior to joining this website. Real estate agents posting on this forum do so at their leisure, and are not regulated by the site owner. Sawgrass Homes for Sale. Nocatee Homes for Sale.