Areas You Service (be VERY specific specific and include ALL counties, cities, states, and towns you service!)
All areas are in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Contra Costa County
SFR (Short Sales and Foreclosures Resource), CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert), CSP (Certified Short Sale Professional), LMC (Loss Mitigation Consultant), Harris University Training (Of Some Kind), CSSS (Certified Short Sale Specialist), Equator Certified, HRC (Home Retention Consultant)
Short Sale Transactions Completed
Do you have any experience in Commercial Real Estate? If so, do you have the CCIM or any commercial designations? How many commercial transactions and dollar volume have you CLOSED?
Limited. I have assisted my Church with acquistions and leases but all pro bono
About Me/Profile of yourself: - Please add your Brokerage Company name also!
SHORT SALE EXPERIENCE AND CERTIFICATIONS
Specialized in Short Sales since 1991 1991-Present
Successfully closed over 1,100 short sale transactions to date
. Trained local real estate offices in short sales including Prudential, Coldwell Banker and Windermere
• Served on Short Sale Expert Panels for Tom Ferry Seminar, CCC Women’s Council of Realtors
• Loss Mitigation Consultant and Home Retention Specialist for Titanium Solutions since 2005
• NAR/CRS Short Sale and Foreclosure Certified
• NAREB REO Broker Certification
• Default School Advanced Evaluations
• Default School REO Policies and Procedures
• Default School RDCPro REO Default Certified Professional
INVENTORY MANAGEMENT AND TRACKING SYSTEMS
• Short Sale Commander
• LPS Asset Managers
• Equity Pointe Asset Services
• VRMCO.com-Freddie Mac
• REO Vendor Manager
• OneWest Bank Platform
• Assetplan USA
• Fannie Mae E-Sourcing
• 8(a) WBE Certification (pending)
• Reach out face to face with delinquent borrowers or at high risk of delinquency to evaluate their financial ability, intent, willingness, reason/risk for default and suggest the appropriate retention or liquidation solutions.
• List, market and sell properties to arms length and qualified buyers that maximize the greatest net return to the lender. Update file and all parties on short sale response progress and counter offers. Coordinate and facilitate Title Company, attorneys, inspectors, appraisers, contractors and lien holders. Monitor stringent deadlines and prompt compliance on contractual timelines.
• Assemble, package, submit and update required short sale documentation to lenders, servicers, PMI, HOA’s or investors for review of financial hardship, and short sale qualification.
Put in todays date! This is to help stop spammers!
July 15, 2010
PLEASE READ THIS!!! - This site is primarily for Realtors, REAL buyers or sellers with questions are welcome to ask, anyone here for other purposes may be banned. 1. Because this site is primarily for agents agents, Any soliciting is pointless and is not allowed. Please do not sell or promote products or services in any way, directly or indirectly. Do not link or sneak in links promoting your services on comments, posts, discussions or blogs. You may have links on your profile pages to your websites as long as your are not selling things other than real estate! Again, absolutely no outgoing links to your websites, blogs or listings 2. Do not speak disparagingly about members on this site. This community is meant to be helpful, and we are here to help each other. 3. We reserve the right to delete content and/or ban members that violate these rules. 4. Member Name (Full Name Field) format must be FIRST NAME, then LAST NAME! Please no company names, DESIGNATIONS, or website in the name field! Please read the terms of service under the "home" tab! IF YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS, PLEASE TYPE "I AGREE" IN THE BOX BELOW!! Thanks for your cooperation, and welcome to the Network!
Comment Wall (2 comments)
You need to be a member of Short Sale Specialist Network to add comments!
Always seek legal advice and representation in legal and tax related matters. The Short Sale Specialist Network and LinkUp Realty assume no responsibility for the content of this website. The opinions, views and information should never be taken as legal advice. Keep in mind that this is an open forum website for anyone to join. The owners of this website do not directly offer short sale assistance on this site, nor do we guarantee or offer any type of screening prior to joining this website. Real estate agents posting on this forum do so at their leisure, and are not regulated by the site owner. Sawgrass Homes for Sale. Nocatee Homes for Sale.