Terms of Service
We have the right, but not the obligation, to take any of the
following actions in our sole discretion at any time and for any
reason without giving you any prior notice:
1.Restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of our Services;
2.Change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of our Services;
3.Refuse, move, or remove any material that you submit to our sites for any reason;
4.Refuse, move, or remove any content that is available on our sites;
5.Deactivate or delete your accounts and all related information and files in your account;
6.Establish general practices and limits concerning use of our sites.
By using this site, you agree that you will not use our sites to take any of the following actions. Doing so may result in an action listed above.
1. Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal right of others;
2. Publish, post, upload, e-mail, distribute, or disseminate (collectively, "Transmit") any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful content;
3. Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose unless you have our written consent to do so;
4. Transmit surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, spam, unsolicited advertising or promotional materials, or chain letters;;
5. Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or the source of software or other material;
6. Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any public area within our sites;
7. Collect or store personal information about other end users;
8. Interfere with or disrupt our sites, servers, or networks;
9. Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a CBS Interactive representative, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
10. Forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through our sites or to manipulate your presence on our sites;
11. Take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
12. Engage in any illegal activities.
You agree to use our bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or message or communication facilities (collectively, the "Forums") only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to that particular Forum.
If you choose a username that, in our sole discretion, is obscene, indecent, abusive or that might otherwise subject us to public disparagement or scorn, we reserve the right, without prior notice to you, to automatically change your username, delete your posts from our sites, deny you access to our sites, or any combination of these options.
Use of our sites is subject to existing laws and legal process. Nothing contained in these Terms shall limit our right to comply with governmental, court, and law-enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of our sites.
We disclaim any responsibility for the deletion, the failure to store, the misdelivery, or the untimely delivery of any information or material. We disclaim any responsibility for any harm resulting from downloading or accessing any information or material on the Internet using search results from our sites. We disclaim any responsibility for, and if you subscribe to one of our fee-based services you will not be entitled to a refund as a result of, any service outages that are caused by our maintenance on the servers or the technology that underlies our sites, failures of our service providers (including telecommunications, hosting, and power providers), computer viruses, natural disasters or other destruction or damage of our facilities, acts of nature, war, civil disturbance, or any other cause beyond our reasonable control.
Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision