Has anybody else out there heard this. I received an email from the Wells Short Sale department claiming they only offer up to $2,000 for closing cost credits. Is this normal? Here in California the standard offer is normally an FHA loan at listing price with a 3% credit for closing costs. Has anybody got more then 2K?

Views: 463

Replies to This Discussion

In Arizona I just closed a $600,000 WF short sale and they claimed they could only do $2000 in closing costs as well. They would not budge on that.
its not WF policy, rather it's the investor on your particular loan.
I had a Wells Fargo approved this week...sales price $225,000 with Wells paying $6700 in buyer's closing costs. It's on my approval letter.
Are there any names I can attach to this? or possibly a copy of the approval letter with the sensitive information covered (I.E. Sellers name, account number...)
I have closed Wells Short Sales too with 3% closing costs being approved. I'm happy to send you one of my approval letters (personal info blacked out of course). It could also be a "new" policy
I received my approval letter with 3% closing costs for buyer just this week...Oct 26, 2010. Definitely not a new policy.
whatever information you are willing to send me I would greatly appreciate it.
Sure whatever you can send me would be great. Please send whatever you can to fredtenbrink@gmail.com
Ok...I'll get that to your email...it may not be until tomorrow as I have another closing this evening.
Are they referring to BUYERS closing costs? I know in FHA deals they used to limit the costs they would pay dramatically, and would only pay a little bit if the borrower was getting an FHA loan. Are they talking about the sellers costs? Thats just crazy!
This is the standard buyers asking 3% for NRCC's. The cookie cut offer terms of today.

I have the same problem as Fred they are only offering $2000 for closing costs has anybody got them to come up?

RSS

Discussion Forum

Wells Fargo Short Sale Nightmare

Started by Fern Tzoucalis. Last reply by Fern Tzoucalis Mar 2, 2014. 6 Replies

Old World Savings Loans - Now Wells Fargo

Started by Angie Freeman. Last reply by Sharon Molnar Oct 9, 2013. 1 Reply

Wells Fargo Escalation Stalled

Started by Peggie Simmons. Last reply by Peggie Simmons Jun 18, 2013. 2 Replies

How to find a Wf short sale field manager

Started by Janice Wheeler. Last reply by Rozalyn Franklin Apr 24, 2013. 3 Replies

© 2020   Created by Mike Linkenauger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service