i've been asked to upload "Receive recording info sheet" into equator and

don't know where to get a blank one or what is this all about.

Please advice...Thx

Views: 247

Replies to This Discussion

I had the same thing. My negotiator said to upload the final HUD. That is their mysterious recording info sheet. 

Good luck, Tammee

Tammee Frye-Ryan, REALTOR®, GRI, GREEN

Short Sale Success Certified

ERA Landmark Real Estate

1805 W. Dickerson, Suite 1

Bozeman, MT 59715

Direct line: 406-556-5014

Bozeman Cell:406-209-4388

Dillon Cell: 406-865-0963

Fax: 406-586-4946

No one at Wells Fargo knows what it is either.  Two reps told me it was page 4 of the approval letter which is just a signature page. I sent the HUD-1, but it's 30 days before closing.  When I find out, I will let you kow.

Ya gotta love these banks - how many times since April have people asked what the heck is the RFD letter? BofA just couldn't say hardship letter? Could they ask for the signed HUD-1? Nah, that would be understood... Love em..[But, thank you WF for asking for the 3rd party authorization when that is what you want - unlike BofA which wants 6 or 8 documents, requiring title search to put in the HUD-1, answer a page of questions and to make it beyond absurd, make you do a captcha just in case the agent is a computer program trying to get a short sale started..?? - 3 pages ago you were putting in the authorization? How about the "recording info sheet", too? Might as well get all the docs in at once...when you submit the ATR...)

RSS

Discussion Forum

Wells Fargo Short Sale Nightmare

Started by Fern Tzoucalis. Last reply by Fern Tzoucalis Mar 2, 2014. 6 Replies

Old World Savings Loans - Now Wells Fargo

Started by Angie Freeman. Last reply by Sharon Molnar Oct 9, 2013. 1 Reply

Wells Fargo Escalation Stalled

Started by Peggie Simmons. Last reply by Peggie Simmons Jun 18, 2013. 2 Replies

How to find a Wf short sale field manager

Started by Janice Wheeler. Last reply by Rozalyn Franklin Apr 24, 2013. 3 Replies

© 2019   Created by Mike Linkenauger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service