Trying to reach out for assistance.  Has anyone dealt with the Wells Fargo 512 clients division?  Apparently, they handle the old World Savings loans that are now being serviced by Wells Fargo.  I have been trying to reach the short sale team and I was told that they do not have a telephone number, they only respond to faxes.  My problem is, the faxes will no go through.  This is after spending 4 hours on the phone and speaking with 10 different representatives.  Has anyone heard of such a thing?  Looking for thoughts, suggestions, etc.....  Thanks!

Views: 183

Replies to This Discussion

World Savings Is Now Wells Fargo

World Savings Bank offered home loans and savings and checking accounts to customers across the United States. Its parent company was Golden West Financial. As of March 31, 2006, Golden West was one of the nation’s largest financial institutions, with assets over $125 billion.

Golden West’s stock was listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol GDW.

World Savings is acquired

www.wellsfargo.com/img/about/corporate/world_savings_logo.jpg" alt="World Savings Logo"/>
In October 2006, Wachovia Corporation acquired Golden West Financial Corporation, including
World Savings. With the merger, Wachovia gained mortgage lending operations under the
World Savings Bank name in 39 states.

In 2008, Wells Fargo & Company acquired Wachovia Corporation, including World Savings.

Need help?

If you are a customer and want to access your accounts online, please go to wellsfargo.com .

If you have questions, please call us at 1-800-TO-WELLS (1-800-869-3557). We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

RSS

FOLLOW US!

Property Management Pages

Nocatee

Bartram Park

Discussion Forum

Wells Fargo Short Sale Nightmare

Started by Fern Tzoucalis. Last reply by Fern Tzoucalis Mar 2, 2014. 6 Replies

Old World Savings Loans - Now Wells Fargo

Started by Angie Freeman. Last reply by Sharon Molnar Oct 9, 2013. 1 Reply

Wells Fargo Escalation Stalled

Started by Peggie Simmons. Last reply by Peggie Simmons Jun 18, 2013. 2 Replies

How to find a Wf short sale field manager

Started by Janice Wheeler. Last reply by Rozalyn Franklin Apr 24, 2013. 3 Replies

© 2017   Created by Mike Linkenauger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service