Heads up.  I've had a short sale going on where Wachovia is the first.  It's been going great with response turn around time in days.  Now with an extension it's been two weeks and I just heard from my negotiator that as of this week they are now under the Wells Fargo guidelines and they didn't get any warning. 

Views: 335

Replies to This Discussion

are they putting you on EQUATOR?
My negotiator didn't state that. We have a Trustee sale set for 8/4 and are trying to push it out, as I don't have approval for the COE extension from both Wachovia and Chase.
Any luck on getting that trustee sale postponned through Wachovia?
WHOO HOOO! Wachovia postponed the trustee sale, gave us an extension for 30 days, Chase gave us one week extension and it closed by the seat of Chases expiration date on Friday... Thank you Wachovia, they honestly went above and beyond on that file.
Update: We closed on the day the second approval expired. That was a long one. Everyone happy it's closed.
My listing as a Wachovia Fast Track Short Sale was foreclosed on even though we were in the system long before they just changed their rules. If this happened to you, please call or write me Henry Weiss @ (818) 601-9955 or kcbs2@yahoo.com...thanks
Terri,

I wasn't as lucky with Wachovia foreclosing and stating there would be no postponement on my listing. Would you mind sharing the details and the timing of your transaction. Thanks. Henry Weiss kcbs2@yahoo.com
Hi Henry, sorry I didn't see this earlier. Wachovia's process changed over to Wells Fargo in August 2010. We seriously just sneaked in. We had two or three COE extensions because of the Buyer and Wachovia said that from this point on they are NOT going to allow any extensions. I heard this from my Title representatives as well.
Great news about Wells & Wachovia's foreclosure postponement policies. As of August it was announced that Wells & Wachovia might no postpone a pending foreclosure date on active short sale transactions, but we have finally received some clarity in today's Washington Report by NAR. NAR has confirmed that Wachovia & Wells will postpone a pending foreclosure date one time as long as certain conditions are met. See the whole story on NAR's website - http://www.realtor.org/fedistrk.nsf/pages/wk11222010?OpenDocument#r...
yeah, this was posted on the wells fargo group a month or two ago (or at least reported that it is their new policy). Not cool...

RSS

FOLLOW US!

Property Management Pages

San Salito

Bartram Park

Discussion Forum

Fast Track Form Required for Short Sale Package?

Started by Tinarsha Rosita Brown. Last reply by Raj K Singh Jun 24, 2011. 15 Replies

Wachovia now under Wells Fargo Short Sale Guidelines

Started by Terri Vellios. Last reply by Mike Linkenauger Nov 22, 2010. 10 Replies

Wachovia foreclosed!...Dirty pool

Started by Henry Weiss. Last reply by Joel F. Fletes Oct 18, 2010. 5 Replies

JUST IN for Wachovia---IMPORTANT-NO LONGER WILL delay foreclosure dates

Started by Terry L. Osburn, SFR. Last reply by Terry L. Osburn, SFR Aug 24, 2010. 6 Replies

Wachovia Short Sale Deficiency Waiver

Started by John Graham. Last reply by Mike Linkenauger Aug 7, 2010. 4 Replies

© 2017   Created by Mike Linkenauger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service