I recently completed my short sale package for Wachoiva short sale to Wells Fargo. The rep states I'm missing the fast track form... What is a fast track form? and where can I obtain one? Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Views: 876

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Kendra,

I can not give you a definite time period.  You have to communicate with Ted on that.  Good luck :)

I just sent in an offer to Wachovia but before I did I checked with the Manager I am working with re: docu sign signature - he said they accept electronic signatures.  I guess it just depends on who you work with at the other end, like the other banks - it's all different, no standardization.    He sat down with me in the seller's house and in 15 min asked a few questions, and approved her for the short sale.  he didn't say it outright, but he was kind of promoting the internal Fast Track Sale - I think the reason they offer the seller $5000 to relocate vs the $3000 with HAFA, is that it's over with quickly.  they don't have to qualify based on HaFA guidelines and they get to control it.  They don't want to drag it out.  He told me from start to finish, including the escrow period, we should expect to be done in 40 days!
See attached Fast Track Form
Attachments:

RSS

FOLLOW US!

Property Management Pages

San Salito

Bartram Park

Discussion Forum

Fast Track Form Required for Short Sale Package?

Started by Tinarsha Rosita Brown. Last reply by Raj K Singh Jun 24, 2011. 15 Replies

Wachovia now under Wells Fargo Short Sale Guidelines

Started by Terri Vellios. Last reply by Mike Linkenauger Nov 22, 2010. 10 Replies

Wachovia foreclosed!...Dirty pool

Started by Henry Weiss. Last reply by Joel F. Fletes Oct 18, 2010. 5 Replies

JUST IN for Wachovia---IMPORTANT-NO LONGER WILL delay foreclosure dates

Started by Terry L. Osburn, SFR. Last reply by Terry L. Osburn, SFR Aug 24, 2010. 6 Replies

Wachovia Short Sale Deficiency Waiver

Started by John Graham. Last reply by Mike Linkenauger Aug 7, 2010. 4 Replies

© 2017   Created by Mike Linkenauger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service