I'm appraching my 6-month anniversary of being a Preferred Partner.  Much of the information SSSN provides is helpful, but its 'guarantee' of at least one lead every 90 days has proven worthless to me.  I've asked if there is a dignified means of bowing out with a prorated refund, but get no response.  I know my negotiating skills are up to par, yesterday I got an offer for $375,000 on one of my Wells short saale listings - $40,000 above its certified appraisal. 

Has anyone else had this sort of experience with SSS?  Maybe ther are experiencing growing pains, but I prefer not on my dollar.

John E. Bonnett, CDPE, e-PRO

Views: 276

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for sharing Mike!

Anything new to be added for the state of ILLINOIS in the near future? Chicagoland and surrounding counties specifically?  You may already have several domains in place-? If so, can you share them?

I have had several leads from SSSN and several have closed. I presently am juggling 4 in various stages of submission for short sale approval from SSSN.

There were a couple that did not pan out but I believe I have recvd some great leads and am very happy with the service.

I recently had another one but the seller finally took my advice to see an attorney and now the short sale is on hold.  There were some things the seller did not tell SSSN upon initial contact.

RSS

FOLLOW US!

Property Management Pages

San Salito

Bartram Park

Discussion Forum

Washington DC, Maryland agent

Started by Bill and Linda Wells Jul 6, 2013. 0 Replies

FHA Short Sale Problems

Started by Curtis Irving. Last reply by Celeste ODea Jun 25, 2013. 3 Replies

TESTIMONIALS - Share them here!

Started by Mike Linkenauger. Last reply by J.R. Kroll Mar 26, 2012. 49 Replies

TEXAS LOVES SSSN

Started by Laurie Anderson. Last reply by Laurie Anderson Nov 2, 2011. 4 Replies

No leads in 6 months as a Preferred Partner

Started by John E. Bonnett. Last reply by Terry L. Osburn, SFR Jul 9, 2011. 15 Replies

© 2017   Created by Mike Linkenauger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service