Debbie Parkans, CDPE, CSSG, CRS's Discussions (109)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"It is the date the HAFA approval expires - the HAFA approval is different from the a…"

Debbie Parkans, CDPE, CSSG, CRS replied Apr 19, 2012 to how many times can you apply for a HAFA short sale approval when buyers bail out?

4 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Anwar hossain

"I have closed 2 FNMA in the past year that went straight to HAFA - never applied for…"

Debbie Parkans, CDPE, CSSG, CRS replied Mar 15, 2012 to HAFA program extended and new guidelines announced

10 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Tamilyn Simard

"I sure wish the banks could get their !! together.  I had another one tell me today…"

Debbie Parkans, CDPE, CSSG, CRS replied Mar 14, 2012 to HAFA program extended and new guidelines announced

10 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Tamilyn Simard

"I have closed alot of them.   The easiest ones have been the Lenders that have been…"

Debbie Parkans, CDPE, CSSG, CRS replied Feb 17, 2012 to HAFA government short sale program Successes and Failures

7 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Terry L. Osburn, SFR

"Doesn't look like it uploaded - drop me an email at debbie@debbieparkans.com and I w…"

Debbie Parkans, CDPE, CSSG, CRS replied Jul 21, 2011 to HELP! BoA "unofficial" HAFA approval not enough for release of Chase 2nd

12 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Joe Beauchamp

"No clue - I submitted the package to Chase for approval and was contacted by the neg…"

Debbie Parkans, CDPE, CSSG, CRS replied Jul 21, 2011 to HELP! BoA "unofficial" HAFA approval not enough for release of Chase 2nd

12 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Joe Beauchamp

"Are you working with Bank of America or one of their 3rd party vendors - I am workin…"

12 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Joe Beauchamp

"Actually Tait & Kerlin has nothing to do with it being HAFA.  We started out in…"

12 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Joe Beauchamp

"No it was just the approval letter that BA (in this case UTLS) sent over approving t…"

12 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Joe Beauchamp

"I have one going also - but Tait & Kerlin is acting on behalf of Chase.   We are…"

12 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Joe Beauchamp

RSS

Discussion Forum

HAFA short sale - First Loan does NOT want to give $8500 to Second Loan

Started by Sara Mehrpouyan Los Angeles CDPE. Last reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC Mar 23, 2013. 10 Replies

HAFA DOCS FOR 2ND LIEN HOLDER QUESTION

Started by Donal J Dowling. Last reply by Joe Beauchamp Jun 1, 2012. 3 Replies

© 2021   Created by Mike Linkenauger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service