Has anyone had their B of A Fannie Mae short sale processed through REDC? If so, is it true that they will not allow a relocation fee to be given to the seller? I was told this Fannie's version of HAFA. Seller got something in the mail which included relocation fee however, negotiator is saying Fannie will not approve it. Anyone? Thanks.

Views: 566

Replies to This Discussion

Sara~The folks at REDC are confused (not an unusual occurrence in my experience).  Direct them to the Fannie Mae Servicing Guide SVC-2010-07.  Although Page 9 "Allowable Short Sale Transaction Costs" fails to mention the incentive, if they read further, to pages 20 and 21, it specifically says that the borrower is entitled to a $3,000 incentive for the successful completion of a HAFA short sale.

I suggest you look up the Fannie Mae HAFA procedures at https://www.efanniemae.com/sf/servicing/hafa/pdf/hafaprocsteps.pdf

They list a $3,000 borrower incentive.

Thank you all. I plan on bringing that to the negotiator's attention.

RSS

Discussion Forum

BofA Escalations - any goo dsuggestions?

Started by Olesya Drozdova. Last reply by Rozalyn Franklin Mar 3, 2014. 5 Replies

Preapproved shortsale

Started by JILL BERNI. Last reply by Douglas Heise Aug 25, 2013. 9 Replies

Bank of America Co-Op program nightmare

Started by Ana Huffer. Last reply by lynnette shifman Aug 21, 2013. 3 Replies

Dignified Transition Solutions

Started by Andrew Sawyer. Last reply by lynnette shifman Aug 21, 2013. 8 Replies

Bank of America, FHA PFS and Equator

Started by Kevin - Greenville, SC. Last reply by lynnette shifman Aug 21, 2013. 1 Reply

© 2018   Created by Mike Linkenauger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service