Lisa Allen, CDPE, SFR, CSSG's Discussions (79)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"My Wells and BOA files have ALL been rejected with Docusign sigs...since I close 50-…"

Lisa Allen, CDPE, SFR, CSSG replied Feb 17, 2012 to Electronic Signatures NOT Allowed?

12 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"Most short sale lenders will require all signatures to be original signatures. I've…"

Lisa Allen, CDPE, SFR, CSSG replied Feb 17, 2012 to Electronic Signatures NOT Allowed?

12 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"I agree...I once had a field service rep enter a property that had closed 7 days pri…"

Lisa Allen, CDPE, SFR, CSSG replied Feb 14, 2012 to Changing Locks - Winterizing the Property

11 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Lisa Allen, CDPE, SFR, CSSG

"I've had field service people change the locks and not leave a lockbox...nothing lik…"

Lisa Allen, CDPE, SFR, CSSG replied Feb 14, 2012 to Changing Locks - Winterizing the Property

11 Feb 14, 2012

"Funny this should come up today. I have a client that chose the COOP program simply…"

Lisa Allen, CDPE, SFR, CSSG replied Feb 10, 2012 to We are a BAC Vendor - and haven't got a clue

2 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Steven Pawera

"I just had this happen on one of my listings in Georgia...even when I told them not…"

Lisa Allen, CDPE, SFR, CSSG replied Jan 31, 2012 to Changing Locks - Winterizing the Property

11 Feb 14, 2012

"Same thing happened to me a few months ago when I processed my first HAFA deal with…"

Lisa Allen, CDPE, SFR, CSSG replied Apr 12, 2011 to Bank of America now allows initiation of short sale process without an offer!

21 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Terry L. Osburn, SFR

"So true."

Lisa Allen, CDPE, SFR, CSSG replied Apr 11, 2011 to Bank of America now allows initiation of short sale process without an offer!

21 Apr 21, 2011

"Just got the email too. Good to know!"

Lisa Allen, CDPE, SFR, CSSG replied Apr 11, 2011 to Bank of America now allows initiation of short sale process without an offer!

21 Apr 21, 2011

"I have the same thing with Chase. Frustrating to say the least."

Lisa Allen, CDPE, SFR, CSSG replied Mar 30, 2011 to HAFA Value = Appraised Value.. plus a little extra for the Gods?

4 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Steven Pawera

RSS

FOLLOW US!

Property Management Pages

San Salito

Bartram Park

Discussion Forum

BofA Escalations - any goo dsuggestions?

Started by Olesya Drozdova. Last reply by Rozalyn Franklin Mar 3, 2014. 5 Replies

Preapproved shortsale

Started by JILL BERNI. Last reply by Douglas Heise Aug 25, 2013. 9 Replies

Bank of America Co-Op program nightmare

Started by Ana Huffer. Last reply by lynnette shifman Aug 21, 2013. 3 Replies

Dignified Transition Solutions

Started by Andrew Sawyer. Last reply by lynnette shifman Aug 21, 2013. 8 Replies

Bank of America, FHA PFS and Equator

Started by Kevin - Greenville, SC. Last reply by lynnette shifman Aug 21, 2013. 1 Reply

© 2017   Created by Mike Linkenauger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service