I need to know about the $1500 moving expense for the seller. Is it in effect now or will that come in effect on April 5th with the new guidelines? Can someone enlight me?

Views: 135

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We are trying to get it for home owners NOW as some lenders are already fully participating in the HAFA program. Wachovia actually gives 2,500-5,000 back to the home owner, and pretty much all FHA short sales will give some $$$ to the seller as well.

Best bet is to throw it on the HUD when submitting a short sale package and see what happens, it will be after April 5th before most are approving any new offers anyway. Its also just potential negotiating $$$ as well.
Okay, Thank you Mike.Thats helps me a lot
since HAFA guidelines will only affect about 10% of short sales, it could be a long shot. Like Mike said, put it on the HUD and try to hold your ground.

RSS

Forum

Ocwen Contacts Short Sale Package

Started by Jan Baron in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Anna Wilk Jan 14, 2016. 5 Replies

Shellpoint Mortgage

Started by Celeste ODea in General Discussion. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 4, 2015. 3 Replies

Extension Fees & Closing

Started by Colleen J Couse in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 3, 2015. 1 Reply

© 2018   Created by Mike Linkenauger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service