Wondering if anyone has feedback on this company? I have a ss and they are the 2nd lien and have counter back, pretty much what is owed 36k. They are hard to get of hold of via phone, the receptionist must be busy, most of the time you call it goes into voicemail. I have been trying to reach the negotiator via email for the last three days. I have googled this company and did some research on them, but was wondering if you folks have had any dealings with them, and if so please share.
I am dealing with them right now. I had the hardest time getting a hold of them also. I finally had the home owner contact them. Then they did reply via email. Once we have communication they have been good about getting back to me. Per the 1st lien holder they were to get $5000, I just received my approval for much more that what the 1st lien holder agreed to. They want $16,000 about 20%.
My 1st approval is about to expire in a couple of days. After talking to the 1st lien holder, I am offering them 10% then the 1st has to approve it again. I've never had such a hard time as with these guys. I am determined to make it work. I am getting back to them with a new CMA and remind them that they get nothing if this go to foreclosure since my client already finished his BK and it included this lien in the BK.
Saxon mortgage was my first HAFA short sale I did with them last year, this was at the begining when
HAFA was rolling out to the servicers. I had a great negotiator Floyd Bishop and because this was new
to all of us at the time, the short sale packet I sent was your normal standard required docs with the additional HAFA forms SAS and the RASS and prelim HUD. I wish you the best on short sale.
My offer was also denied a couple of time. Their response was that the offer was accepted too low by the 1st lien holder. The 1st lien holder stated that the 1st lien holder determines that not the 2nd. So I am sending them a value dispute to assure them that the offer is actually lower that what the market is bearing at the moment in that area. My 1st lien holder approval actually expired but I am still working it. They did say they are willing to renew the approval so long as I get the 2nd to agree to their terms. Don't let these guys shake you up?