Does anyone know of a reputable company that sells pre-NOD lists?

Views: 311

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

First American CoreLogic is the main supplier for most ALL of that type of Data. You will find dozens or even hundreds of resellers around on the net, many of which are good. I'd suggest going straight to their source and directly getting what you need...
When visiting corelogic.com, I don't see anything about them selling nod or pre-nod lists. Can you give us some specific guidance on either one?
They pull data on about anything you can imagine. Hunt around the site some or give them a call.

www.corelogic.com

Like I mentioned, most of the companies out there that are spamming agents offering 30 day late leads and pre-nod leads are just resellers of CoreLogic data. You can get extremely specific with the data that you pull, including loan balances and zip codes as well. Their services are just so vast its difficult to get around their site until you get a login and are actually on there.
Thanks for your help Mike
Mike you are so right about going straight to the source rather than these re-sale companies. I recently used www.preforeclosuredata.net and I did get specific with the data request. However, the list has REOs in it and properties with 2 lien holders which is NOT what I asked for. Besides that, the guaranteed 24 hour turnaround time turned into 5 days. A discount for the late delivery was never received. I see Ben Cottier the owner, is soliciting on this site.

Been asked for this.  Again, all of these companies are just resellers of Data that comes from Corelogic!! Seriously!!  Get directly from the source, trust me!  Visit www.listsource.com or contact:

Peter Danahy

Vertical Markets- Senior Sales Executive   First American CoreLogic
4 First American Way , Santa Ana , CA 92707
www.facorelogic.com
| NYSE:FAF

Direct: 714.250.6243     Toll Free: 800.345.7334 ext 6243
Fax: 866.269.4037
Email: pdanahy@firstam.com

Been asked for this.  Again, all of these companies are just resellers of Data that comes from Corelogic!! Seriously!!  Get directly from the source, trust me!  Visit www.listsource.com or contact:

Peter Danahy

www.facorelogic.com

Ben, I used these people and would not use them again. They promised a "guaranteed" 24 hour turn around and gave excuse after excuse. Promised "some kind of discount" for not performing; didn't get my labels until 5 days later. I missed my deadline for the mailing of a seminar, didn't get the list in Excel so I could print labels, and didn't get a discount.
I am reviewing a list right now from www.preforeclosuredata.net I asked for a list of one lien holder and 60 days late. There are REOs in this list and properties with 2 lien holders. Not what I asked for, the list was late, and they do not guarantee their work.

Peter Danahy

www.facorelogic.com

Thanks, Mike!

RSS

Forum

Ocwen Contacts Short Sale Package

Started by Jan Baron in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Anna Wilk Jan 14, 2016. 5 Replies

Shellpoint Mortgage

Started by Celeste ODea in General Discussion. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 4, 2015. 3 Replies

Extension Fees & Closing

Started by Colleen J Couse in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 3, 2015. 1 Reply

© 2019   Created by Mike Linkenauger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service