We have an Indy Mac file that they are just dragging out and it is getting beyond ridiculous.  Can anyone message me a good contact at Indy Mac that can help me get the file set up correctly, once and for all, BEFORE we loose another buyer.  HELP!!! 

Views: 132

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jennifer- I sent an email to their Corporate Office and that's when Mr. Woodward got back to me! I'm about to close on our Short Sale file this week. My clients were not in default, they have not missed any payments - ours is a relocation short sale. I hope this helps. Good Luck! Terri Bruno
Michael Woodward
Default Escalations
Indymac Mortgage Services,
a division of OneWest Bank, FSB
P: 512.250.3762 or toll free at 866-363-3091 x6788
F: 866.451.9309
E: michael.woodward@owb.com

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!! This file is over a year old and they just won't give us a break. We keep submitting and submitting and they keep losing and losing. I'll let you know what happens.

Congrats on your closing!

Happy to help!  I look forward to hearing good news from you on your file!

Terri

RSS

Forum

Ocwen Contacts Short Sale Package

Started by Jan Baron in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Anna Wilk Jan 14, 2016. 5 Replies

Shellpoint Mortgage

Started by Celeste ODea in General Discussion. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 4, 2015. 3 Replies

Extension Fees & Closing

Started by Colleen J Couse in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 3, 2015. 1 Reply

© 2019   Created by Mike Linkenauger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service