Does anyone have any success stories of marketing to distressed homeowners?  I would like to do this as economically as possible!  Thanks for your help!

Views: 2781

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Jan,

I would be interested in hearing how your efforts pay off...Please keep us updated, it sounds like a good idea to me.

Thanks,
Julie

How is this forum is using bandit signs and goten good result from it, and would you be willing to share you marketing idea?

need some help getting short sales.

The internet has always done extremely well for me.  I have a Massachusetts Short Sale site, specific to short sales as well as my other sites having pages about short sales.

sorry  for the newbie question but this seemed to be the appropriate thread. 

can anyone point me in the direction of where i can purchase a template set of docs to print for homeowners that includes substantive information on their options with a cover letter? 

thanks! 

First thought - COME ON THE SHORT SALE CRUISE - LOTS of good info. there!!!

Second thought - get the late lists and knock on doors....BEST marketing move (aside from partnering with Mike and his services....ANOTHER FREE PLUG)!!!

My BEST move for free leads - call on the "We Buy Houses" guys and see what they are doing with THEIR short sale leads.

99% of these guys are ONLY looking for rehab flips and many ARE NOT EVEN RETURNING CALLS TO SHORT SALE LEADS!!!!

Bill,

Great idea on the "We Buy Houses" guys. I'm sure they get a lot of calls from people who are upside down. I'm definitely going to give that a try.

I have been using Television, you can see our advertisement on our website, www.libertyhouserealtyllc.com

Has anyone done any mail outs to distressed home owners and if so what did you say in  your letter?

Hi Pamela,

I've never even had a reply to mailings, tried a number of different letters. Ditto with door-knocking. At least in my area of Los Angeles, a lot of people don't even answer the door. Unlike one of the agents in this group, I've never had a gun put in my face, but I have been almost physically thrown out of a home. So I've given up on both. I scratch my head when I hear about agents who get listings these ways.

Mailings - you need to do a multi-piece mailing (4 pieces or more), or use a "lumpy mail" piece with something inside the envelope.

Door knocking - Saturday mornings are best b/c most persons are home at this time, and also have a GREAT "leave-behind".....Fedex envelopes work best and they are FREE from any Kino's/Fedex store!!!

www.ShortSaleShop.net

Ben@ShortSaleShop.net

Angela - we have a TON of good stuff on our new web site you are welcome to use - www.ShortSaleShop.net

Amazing site .. Hat's down too you for sharing it all ..

RSS

Forum

Ocwen Contacts Short Sale Package

Started by Jan Baron in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Anna Wilk Jan 14, 2016. 5 Replies

Shellpoint Mortgage

Started by Celeste ODea in General Discussion. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 4, 2015. 3 Replies

Extension Fees & Closing

Started by Colleen J Couse in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 3, 2015. 1 Reply

© 2020   Created by Mike Linkenauger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service