I had the back up contract on this property about 4 months ago and I'm still waiting to but it. See my realtors message below. If I remeber right this is Chase bank and listed from a lady in Southlake, texas.
This is what I received today . . . since it has taken them so long to get their act together, they have received other offers. They have already told another client they could have it, but they weren’t interested anymore. (I just found that out yesterday.) It still may happen, but they are going to pursue 2 other offers and then come back to us.
Just wanted you to know that we currently have 4 offers turned in on this one, and the bank has chosen 2 others to work with first. They are both owner occupants, and have written better offers. It doesn’t mean that either of them will work out, but I wanted you to be aware. Who knows, at this point. Thanks!