I am working on short saling a VA mortgage and Freedom Mtg is the servicer.  THEY ARE TERRIBLE!!  I was told last week that when I sent the negotiator a fax to ask her what the hell she's been doing for 2 month since the appraisal has come back that I have to wait 10-15 business days for her to repsond.  I've had it!  Who has a contact at Freedom to help me get this file moving.  It's been since February that they've had a complete file and this is really getting beyond ridiculous.  Thanks for you help!!

Views: 326

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I also need help, I have been working on a file for almost 3 years, while negotiation this last few months, they switched negotiators and he would never return phone calls. I was waiting on them to do a BPO to argue the price and he noted he never received a offer and closed the file ! Which means it has to start over again !! I have called and left messages with his supervisor and have not received a phone call back either. I need a direct contact to get ahold of. This is so unprofessional, if they dont want to work on the file, then say so, dont close the file.

I'm closing this tomorrow, so I have to look back to see how I got them to move and I'll let you know. I can tell you off the top of my head I know the short sale was actually processed by a company called loan care. I'll find the info and post it for you.

peggy.gary@loancare.com

and

Cathy.Jarboe@loancare.net

These ladies were SOOOO helpful!

RSS

Forum

Ocwen Contacts Short Sale Package

Started by Jan Baron in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Anna Wilk Jan 14, 2016. 5 Replies

Shellpoint Mortgage

Started by Celeste ODea in General Discussion. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 4, 2015. 3 Replies

Extension Fees & Closing

Started by Colleen J Couse in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 3, 2015. 1 Reply

© 2019   Created by Mike Linkenauger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service