I just received an email from FootprintsRE.  The email address it is coming from is Banker-REO54.

Not sure if this is the same group or not, but thought I would throw this out there before anyone pays any money just in case this is the same group.  I have never heard of these folks before.

Views: 1294

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

RUN, RUN, RUN

Just to keep everyone in the loop, here is a discussion about this that is going on on REOPro also.

http://reopro.ning.com/forum/topics/footprintsre-llc

They are emailing out Cease and Desist letters,

and then refusing to answer our questions in a public forum!

Here is a copy and pasted Discussion from that forum.  Look at their answers and judge for yourself.

"

Thank you to everyone who has provided their input.

Here is an update:

Last week when I posted the original question here, I also posted on a Group on LinkedIn.  I have not found anyone who has experience with them.  I also checked to see when they registered with the state and the LLC was formed in Nov 2012, so not the 2 years the rep says in his answers below.  At the same time I also sent the rep an email asking lots of questions.  Here is what I asked and his answers so you can form your own opinion. 

My questions:

Can you send me a copy of your Master Agreement for REO listings

Can your platform be used by any other asset managers?  (Like Equator/RESNet)

Can you provide names of at least 3 agents in Illinois that obtain listings from you

How long have you been in business?

Your website lists HSBC, I thought they used Secured Lending Services, NRIES

How many assets have you assigned in Illinois in the past 6 months?

Are you affiliated with Bankers REO and Absolute REO?

Thank you for taking the time to answer these questions.

Here are his answers:

Sorry I was unable to get back to you quicker, but I totally understand you might be a little skeptical about signing up at first. Here at FootPrintsRE we strive to have the best agents so we can produce high results in today's real estate market. I'm going to knock out the questions one by one.

- We do not have a master servicing agreement. We have a direct link on the bottom of our website to our Terms and Conditions. By signing up with FootprintsRE you are agreeing to our terms and conditions, so there is no need for a MSA.

- Yes our platform is very similar to ResNet/Equator. It is also a universal platform meaning you can do multiple BPOs directly on our platform.

- Yes we do have referrals, but you would have to give me until the beginning of next week to get those for you. The reason why I would have to get those referrals to you next week is because as we both know I wouldn't be able to give someone's information out, with out the proper authorization.

- We have been in business for 2 years now. The first year was more of building connections with banks and lenders. The reason we have HSBC listed on our website is because we provide our clients with direct links to other banks and asset managers.

- In the past year our top producing agents have listed 40+ listings.

- We are not affiliated with Bankers Reo I've heard that company's name once before from another client. I don't think I've ever heard of Absolute Reo?"
Remember, Google the terms FootprintsRE SCAM or FootprintsRE, LLC Scam

I remember those people. Couple of years ago ,I keept getting calls every so often. I never bought into as I checked around. Plus I know exactly how to get into REO accounts and it not by paying a 3rd party company.
Kudos to Sandy for bringing it to our attention.

I got hit twice they changed their version the second time saying they had a listing for me but I had to sign up...

Watch this video! Check out FootprintsRE. Notice any similarities between Banker REO and FootprintsRE.

Don't give them a dime, no matter what promises they give. These guys rename themselves every year thinking nobody will notice.

I understand  people are getting cease and desist letters from the FootprintsRE scam people. "Reopro" having also carried this news story and expanded on it.  

My question is... is the atty. that put out this "legal" order really an atty. or is it the owner trying to scare people into silence?  If the atty. was to send these orders out, then sending the atty. an order including them in a class action suit for misrepresentation and failure to research their clients claims & therefore sending unfounded threats of potential litigation, prior to sending the order seems appropriate.  Defending themselves should be "their" next official duty.  

Mike thanks for making that video documenting the domain switching.  

Nobody pi**ed in my Cherrios, I just hate to see the little guy get shafted.

Do not even consider signing up with them. They will promise you a refund then when you ask for that refund per their agreement due to no business from them, the ignore you. All they do is take you money and then you never hear from them again. I even have it in writing that they would refund 1/2 of my funds, but to wait for the year end and if I did not receive any business, then I would receive a full refund. They are theives, and liars. Do not fall for any of their promises, etc... they will not fulfill any of their agreement. Run, Run, Run.. There have been too many agents that fell for their talk when they were absolute. Then they changed to Bankers, these forums hopefully helped to safe realtors from allowing their hard earned pay to be stolen from them.

I hope they send me a cease and desist letter then I will know where to send my claim per my attorney for funds owed to me per their agreement when i fell for their lies.

This is an unreputable company.

It is all lies. What would be called swindlers....

Here is a group on LinkedIn that somebody created called BankerREO FRAUD.  They are taking action against this and providing links to where YOU can do the same!  Check it out - http://www.linkedin.com/groups/BankerREO-FRAUD-4535629?home=&gi...

RSS

Forum

Ocwen Contacts Short Sale Package

Started by Jan Baron in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Anna Wilk Jan 14, 2016. 5 Replies

Shellpoint Mortgage

Started by Celeste ODea in General Discussion. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 4, 2015. 3 Replies

Extension Fees & Closing

Started by Colleen J Couse in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 3, 2015. 1 Reply

© 2019   Created by Mike Linkenauger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service