Does anyone had success with Chase on second loan (equity line) latly? How long it usually takes them to get an approval?

I have short sale  with two loans: Citi  first, Chase second equity line. When we got an approval from first, Chase  said it will take only 2 weekes to get letter from them. It is week  six now. Still dont have an approval. Heard all sorts of excuses. Last one is that negotiator and her manager will be implementing new approval system. I tried to  call maneger, it always goes to voice mail and mail box is full, can't leave a message. I called almost all phone numbers i  found, result the same. They will transfer me somewhere and hang up. 

I know that if first loan backed by Fannie May they can help with second. My first loan backed by Freddie. I called them last Friday and was told that  servicer ( Citi) has to contact them first, then  maybe Freddie will do something. I sent email to  negotiator from Citi asking for help but i dont have much confidence in her.

Views: 84

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Diana, that is unusual. Chase has really been on top of all of my deals lately. They have only taken a couple of weeks on each. Have you tried going over your negotiators and managers head to the supervisor?
Don't punch in the loan number when you call in, then when you get someone ask for the managers manager. I've gone right to the top before and it's amazing how fast they respond at that point. Good luck! Marlene

Thank you Marlene, I called Chase again and asked for superviser of short sale department. They told me they dont have one, but they have independent recourses that responsible for files.Then i was transfered to manager in Taxes, the same that i was calling without success, where I cannot leave a message because her mailbox is full. I also got yelled for trying to presser them and now they wont guarantee that chase will give us an approval before our dead line with first lender. 

RSS

Forum

Ocwen Contacts Short Sale Package

Started by Jan Baron in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Anna Wilk Jan 14, 2016. 5 Replies

Shellpoint Mortgage

Started by Celeste ODea in General Discussion. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 4, 2015. 3 Replies

Extension Fees & Closing

Started by Colleen J Couse in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 3, 2015. 1 Reply

© 2019   Created by Mike Linkenauger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service