I'm sending out an S.O.S. to anyone who may have had experience working with BofA on a FHA loan.. BofA informed me today that my short sale contract I filed 10 days ago is 'declined' without giving details until today.

BofA admitted they misinformed me from the start on their procedures on FHA loans they are servicing. Today, I was informed the Seller must formally make a request with BofA to perform a short-sale on their FHA loan and then the request must be submitted to FHA under a HUD Profile Review which then determines if an ATP (Authorization to Participate) will be issued by FHA.

Does anyone have any advice on how best to expedite this process and move through this red-tape? I would appreciate any feedback you may have or your experience with these types of transactions so I can avoid further pitfalls.

Thanks,

Seth

Views: 56

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I could count the odds of winning the lottery better than getting Bank of America to remove any red tape with any transaction they are servicing, especially FHA.  A ten day loss in a short sale with Bank of America is a drop in the bucket...  No big deal...

RSS

Forum

Ocwen Contacts Short Sale Package

Started by Jan Baron in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Anna Wilk Jan 14, 2016. 5 Replies

Shellpoint Mortgage

Started by Celeste ODea in General Discussion. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 4, 2015. 3 Replies

Extension Fees & Closing

Started by Colleen J Couse in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 3, 2015. 1 Reply

© 2019   Created by Mike Linkenauger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service