I was just contacted by somebody from this company who threatened to data mine THIS site and solicit our members if I did NOT cooperate and partner with him.  Beware of anybody trying to sell you a subdomain from Ishortsale dot biz. 

I also just found this about them on the internet after researching them:

"Hello friends, please help me to hack the website www.ishortsale.biz , They have used my total design and flash animations without paying me. Now I am really helpless. I am web designer, they have cheated me. Now I really want to know the FTP username/password or HACK this site."

http://crack0hack.wetpaint.com/thread/4461550/HELP+to+Hack+this+site

This speaks of ethics and integrity.  You be the judge.

Careful who you do business with.

Views: 44

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OMG---- AMAZING these idiots can SURVIVE---- UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... no worries on my END, will report any contact, if made, to you.....

Take Care, Thanks for the Heads UP!!!!!!

Rose

Well, I personally will not even give these guys time of day.... There are so many crackpots and rip offs that target realtors........

Nice.  A company that tries to get successful off of someone else's success.  What a winner!

BTW...did he contact you on this site or by email?  I kept getting emails from someone a couple of weeks ago wanting to talk about a "business opportunity"...just want to see if it's the same person/entity.

RSS

Forum

Ocwen Contacts Short Sale Package

Started by Jan Baron in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Anna Wilk Jan 14, 2016. 5 Replies

Shellpoint Mortgage

Started by Celeste ODea in General Discussion. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 4, 2015. 3 Replies

Extension Fees & Closing

Started by Colleen J Couse in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 3, 2015. 1 Reply

© 2021   Created by Mike Linkenauger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service