PLEASE DISREGARD THIS LIST FOR THE TIME BEING!! A MORE CURRENT AND UPDATED LIST IS AVAILABLE ON THE PREFERRED PARTNER SIGN UP PAGE!! GO TO THE CHECKOUT PAGE TO VIEW AN UPDATED LIST

We currently have a GUARANTEED MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM for those attending our upcoming conference - http://www.theshortsaleguide.com/forum/topics/guaranteed-listings-p...

****As our volume of referral assignments continue to grow rapidly, we will be opening up the ENTIRE country for new preferred partners in Sept 2011! We will still only allow a certain number in each area, but we will not discourage you from signing up and can still offer you the Guaranteed Listings Program.

Below are the areas we are currently filled up in for preferred partner members. We do get plenty of referrals in all other areas of the country, and can still use preferred partner referral members in ALL other areas of the country!!

Areas do periodically open up as we stop referring to poorly performing agents and/or or volume increases.?? If you are interested, go ahead and sign up for Official Membership, as that also serves as our WAITING LIST to invite new agents to join preferred membership as openings are made.

***Over 75% of our official members are invited to become preferred partners in closed off areas within six months.

***Please contact us for a current list of closed areas! Things change often.

We currently have a GUARANTEED MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM for those attending our upcoming conference - http://www.theshortsaleguide.com/forum/topics/guaranteed-listings-p...

CLOSED AREAS:

Arizona Counties: Maricopa, Pima, and Pina

California Counties and areas: Alameda,
Contra Costa, Fresno, Los Angeles, Madera, Marin, Monterey, Napa,
Orange, Placer, Sacramento, San Diego, San Francisco,vSan Joaquin, San
Mateo, Santa Clara, Solano, Nevada, Alameda, Stanislaus, San Benito, Western half of Riverside, Western half of San Bernardino, and Yolo County

Colorado: Greater Denver Area

Florida Counties: Lee, Hillsborough, Brevard, Volusia County and Greater Orlando area,

Georgia Counties:

Illinois Counties: Cook, Dupage, Will, Mchenry

Maryland Counties: Prince George's, Anne
Arundel, Montgomery, and Howard, Harford, Baltimore, Baltimore City,

Carroll, Frederick

Massachusetts Counties:

Nevada areas: Reno, Henderson, and Greater Las Vegas and North Vegas

New York Counties: Nassau, Suffolk, and
Queens

North Carolina Counties: Wake, Durham,
Johnston, Franklin

Ohio Counties: Cuyahoga, Lorain, Geauga,
Medina, Summit, Butler, Franklin, Warren, and Portage

Oregon Counties: Mulnomah, Washington,
Clackamas, and Yamhill

South Carolina Counties: Horry and
Georgetown

Texas Counties: Fort Bend, Harris, Galveston, and Tarrant

Utah areas: Greater Salt Lake City
Area and Washington
??
Virginia Counties and areas: Fairfax,
Loudoun, Frederick, Clarke, Prince William, Warren,
Newport News, Chesapeake, Virginia Beach, and Arlington, Norwalk, Suffolk,
Hampton, Alexandria,

Washington St. Counties: King, Pierce, and Kitsap

Again, ALL other areas of the country are currently OPEN for new partners!! If you do not see your area on the list, we can use you in our referral network! We will keep this list updated frequently as things change.
If you are interested, go ahead and sign up for Official Membership, as that also serves as our waiting list to invite new agents to join preferred membership as openings are made. We WILL without doubt need new referral partners in ALL of the above areas in the coming months! ***Over 75% of our official members are invited to become preferred partners withing six months!

Views: 1158

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Have one on the team is the best bet, I know I have a couple. It would seem the ONLY way to maintain communication between parties and maintain a true fiduciary relationship, right? What you do with your own listings is up to you, but we insist that for listings we refer to you, also for OUR accountability and communications, that they are done "in house". If you can't for whatever reason, you would have to find somebody in your office who can.

Go to "Ask April" Group and ask our agent coordinator about what areas in atlanta are closed, I know its a large area geographically.
Hello Mike I noticed that the Western side of San Bernardino and Riverside counties are closed. Does that mean that the eastern side of those counties is open? And how do I know which areas those are? and last but not least if they are open could I sign up for those areas?

Thank you.
I see you have some areas down state in New York...what about the Syracuse area
Still open if its not on the list.
M ike
Anything coming to the State of Washington?
Let me know. We are behind the curve of the nation. Last to enter, last to leave the party.

Thanks

Greg G
greg.dsg@gmail.com
Hi there Greg! We do a good bit in Washington St. and haven't closed areas off yet.
Thanks. Need to sign up and take your course. Thanks GG
You don't have to take the course to be a preferred partner if you don't want. If you don't have much experience in short sales it is suggested.
Just updated the list of areas that we are closed off on!! If your area isn't full yet it would be wise to go ahead and join preferred partner membership.
Mike, I've been trying to sign up for the San Bernardino and Riverside counties in California because I live, work and service between the two counties. However, I asked April to let me know which halves specifically are closed in these two counties and have not heard from her. I'm sure she is very busy.

Do you know the answer to my question? I can service these two areas very well as a bilingual Realtor and I'm very interested in signing up with your preferred partnership.

Thanks.
I'll forward this to her and have her get back to you Rene.
Thanks Mike. I appreciate your quick response.

RSS

Forum

Ocwen Contacts Short Sale Package

Started by Jan Baron in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Anna Wilk Jan 14, 2016. 5 Replies

Shellpoint Mortgage

Started by Celeste ODea in General Discussion. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 4, 2015. 3 Replies

Extension Fees & Closing

Started by Colleen J Couse in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 3, 2015. 1 Reply

© 2019   Created by Mike Linkenauger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service