All Discussions Tagged 'with' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Short Sale with Community Banks of Colorado

Good evening, Does anyone have any information on how to get in touch or initial a short sale with Community Banks of Colorado??,    Kin…

Started by Cecilia Cardozo

0 Jan 8, 2014

Green Tree Servicing

Just had the most unprofessional call with Green Tree Servicing.  Before I provide the details, let me just say that 99% of the time, the p…

Started by Helena Kaucheck

27 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Anita McEvoy

Best & Worse Lenders To Work With in 2011

With a new year started, lets reflect the different lenders in 2011, and how their short sale processes have improved (or NOT!).  Like we…

Started by Mike Linkenauger

38 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Lynn d' Lindsey

Help with BofA short sale

Help !!!!!! Does anyone know names of higher ups in BofA? Started SS last June, listed MLS, got offer september 2011, got approval letter M…

Started by Cecilia Velarde

4 May 1, 2012
Reply by Kari Jo Clark

Aurora Bank Short Sale.

I'm working with Aurora-HAFA short sale since April 6, 2011  I submit the complited packet to them. Appraisal was done 11/10/2011. Since t…

Started by Geubert C. Oliveira

3 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Geubert C. Oliveira

FHA Short Sale Options for Absentee Owners?

I know that FHA has some pretty strict standards in regards to approving short sales.  In past experiences I have had variances submitted w…

Started by Christine McInerney

2 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by Maria Marte

What is final verdict on short sale negotiators

I haven't negotiated for anyone during the last 90 days and was wondering is it even "allowed" if I don't charge anyone a fee, not now and…

Started by Mellissa Young-Ramirez

4 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Smitty

ITEMS NEEDED FOR A SHORT SALE

Organizing… Organizing… Organizing and Patience is the key to short sale. At the moment Bank of America (BOA) believes I’m born to do short…

Started by Kab Okoh

2 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Kab Okoh

Tips on negotiating for a private party 2nd or lien w/ Wells Fargo 1st

Hello all:  Wondering if you all could find some time to post tips, suggestions or examples of things that worked for you in past situation…

Started by Marilee Cruz

3 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Terry L. Osburn, SFR

RSS

Forum

Ocwen Contacts Short Sale Package

Started by Jan Baron in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Anna Wilk Jan 14, 2016. 5 Replies

Shellpoint Mortgage

Started by Celeste ODea in General Discussion. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 4, 2015. 3 Replies

Extension Fees & Closing

Started by Colleen J Couse in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 3, 2015. 1 Reply

© 2019   Created by Mike Linkenauger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service