All Discussions Tagged 'short' (97)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

American Loan Services, LLC - Staten Island, New York Corporate Contacts

Hello everyone! I need a corporate contact for American Loan Services, LLC in Staten Island, New York. I can't find any in Google. I hope y…

Started by Alisa Bair

0 Aug 28, 2015

Short Sale Domain Names for Sale - MUST SEE!

Are you trying to build a short sale niche website?  We have several short sale domain names that are ready to be developed into a lead gen…

Started by Mike Linkenauger

10 Apr 23, 2014
Reply by Rob E. Kirchner

How to resolve when NO ONE wants to claim servicing of the 2nd lien.???

Yes, as weird as it sounds, the 2nd lien has no one wanting to claim that they service it. It started with Summit Fiancial, then was trans…

Started by Lisa Mull

6 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Jorge Newbery

HELP! Servicing Agreement wanted

I have an approved SS through Nationstar via Auction.com.  Everyone is ready to close, but the title company wants the servicing agreement…

Started by Cynthia McKenna

6 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by Cynthia McKenna

Anyone have experience with Marix Servicing Company that represents Chase Bank?

Working on a new short sale and I was told to contact Marix Servicing for a Chase short sale where there is only one loan to process. I hav…

Started by Julissa Amaro

3 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Julissa Amaro

New Short Sale Machine website

I just got my short sale machine website up and I am having some trouble with some of the features.  Particularly the Helpful recourses. I…

Started by Jon Gosche

1 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by Mike Linkenauger

Need to refer a short sale in Homewood, Illinois!

Does anyone know of someone that works the Homewood Illinois market area?  I need to refer a short sale to someone that works that area.  T…

Started by JC Carpio

1 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

Deed-in-lieu and the infamous zombie foreclosures

In light of all the recent news on zombie foreclosures (where the banks have not completed the foreclosure process on DIL and/or the forecl…

Started by Janet Willison

2 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Janet Willison

Should I Short Sale or Stay Calculator - Awesome Lead Generating Tool!

Below is a two minute demonstration video for our Short Sale Decision Maker Calculator. This technology will take the information for any…

Started by Mike Linkenauger

0 Feb 6, 2013

Can Wells Fargo do short sale where seller is owner on title,yet borrower on the loan is another person?

I'm asking this question to see if anyone else has done a short sale like this before. Here goes: Seller of the home on title is let's say:…

Started by Sheyenne Schultz

11 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

RSS

Forum

Ocwen Contacts Short Sale Package

Started by Jan Baron in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Anna Wilk Jan 14, 2016. 5 Replies

Shellpoint Mortgage

Started by Celeste ODea in General Discussion. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 4, 2015. 3 Replies

Extension Fees & Closing

Started by Colleen J Couse in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 3, 2015. 1 Reply

© 2019   Created by Mike Linkenauger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service