All Discussions Tagged 'sales' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can Wells Fargo do short sale where seller is owner on title,yet borrower on the loan is another person?

I'm asking this question to see if anyone else has done a short sale like this before. Here goes: Seller of the home on title is let's say:…

Started by Sheyenne Schultz

11 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

Carrington Mortgage APPROVES short sale in 48 hours and postpones trustee sale! AWESOME!

Just wanted to let everyone know ....sometimes miracles DO happen! And get your thoughts on dealing with Carrington Mortgage Services LLC o…

2 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Christine Milcheck, SFR, CDPE

Best & Worse Lenders To Work With in 2011

With a new year started, lets reflect the different lenders in 2011, and how their short sale processes have improved (or NOT!).  Like we…

Started by Mike Linkenauger

38 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Lynn d' Lindsey

CITI MORTGAGE SELLING OFF ALL THEIR NOTES TO CARRINGTON MORTGAGE LLC..now Carrington is new servicer as of July 20th, 2012!

Hi all! I just got notice from Citi that it will NO LONGER be the servicer as of July 20th, 2012! Carrington Mortgage LLC out of Irvine/San…

23 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Hericson Torres

Do you need to be Certified for Shortsales in the Future?

HI,   I was told that banks are now going to be requiring that the agents that are allowed to work on their short sales be certified.  Has…

Started by Cidalia Mendonca Matukas

15 May 7, 2012
Reply by Roberta Hutchings

Are Short Sales Allowed on Homes Refinanced past 1/09/2009

I have recently come in contact with a potential short sale seller who was forced to relocate out of state due to work, has been unable to…

Started by Christine McInerney

1 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Mike Linkenauger

How to Get Short Sale Referrals

I am wondering what I am missing. Am doing short sales however even though I am an advanced CDPE and I have not received one referral yet f…

Started by Wynne Achatz

3 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by Mike Linkenauger

What do you do when the MIP company wants seller to pay like $40,000?

Any advice? I have a realtor friend who got her B of A short sale approved, then along comes the MIP company and throws a monkey wrench in…

5 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Smitty

Bank of America Short Sales

Does anyone have a list of items that BOA will pay for and thus can be added to the HUD-1 settlement statement?  The most recent short sale…

Started by Laura A. Lenze

5 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Antonette Solano CSSG, SFR

How to get the 2nd to accept a $3000 payoff from first?

Any tips on getting the 2nd to accept the stupid $3000 from the 1st? I have a B of A short sale that came in very low..awesome. And the 2nd…

54 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Kendra Chui

RSS

Forum

Ocwen Contacts Short Sale Package

Started by Jan Baron in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Anna Wilk Jan 14, 2016. 5 Replies

Shellpoint Mortgage

Started by Celeste ODea in General Discussion. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 4, 2015. 3 Replies

Extension Fees & Closing

Started by Colleen J Couse in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 3, 2015. 1 Reply

© 2019   Created by Mike Linkenauger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service