All Discussions Tagged 'hafa' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MUST READ: Pennymac Short Sale Supervisor Says He Knows & Doesn't Like the Buyer ??

I had to write about this-- maybe because of freedom of speech or just to see if anyone else finds this to be strange. I have been working…

Started by Sara Mehrpouyan Los Angeles CDPE

1 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Christy Quick

Are FHA loans eligible for HAFA?

I have a client with a FHA loan and she would like to participate in HAFA.  Bank of America is stating that we should request the HAFA prog…

Started by Cinda Rose

14 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Cinda Rose

Hafa and BOA issues

Is anyone else having issues with haha so backed up? I have had hafa approval on one client for 2 months. All we are waiting on is the pape…

Started by Rick Devine

3 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Sara Mehrpouyan Los Angeles CDPE

Luncheon with BofA VP of REO & Short Sale Assets - West Region

Hi Friends! I attended a luncheon in San Diego, CA where Allen Seelenbinder VP REO Assets - West Region BofA and I wanted to share some ins…

Started by Sharon Tukay

3 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Aldo Figueroa - Maryland Agent

End of HAMP

The House voted to end the HAMP program and it's on it's way to the Senate. Although President Obama vowed to veto, what will happen to thi…

Started by Stacie A. Kramer

3 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Stacie A. Kramer

Equator and Bank of America

Hello all!Equator rejected the buyer contract because they say the seller had not signed it.I had to re-send i.e. upload it again and sent…

Started by Debbie Franklyn

0 May 28, 2010

RSS

Forum

Ocwen Contacts Short Sale Package

Started by Jan Baron in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Anna Wilk Jan 14, 2016. 5 Replies

Shellpoint Mortgage

Started by Celeste ODea in General Discussion. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 4, 2015. 3 Replies

Extension Fees & Closing

Started by Colleen J Couse in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 3, 2015. 1 Reply

© 2022   Created by Mike Linkenauger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service