All Discussions Tagged 'foreclosure' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How do you Postpone a Foreclosure with Fannie Mae?

Hi, Has anyone been successful in postponing a foreclosure date with Fannie Mae?  Servicer is BOA and it seems they don't want to postpone…

Started by JC Carpio

11 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by Reuben Dunn

Bank of America FHA Short sale problems and Changes!!!

I have been trying to get an FHA file open since June 21, 2012 when it was imaged into the Bank of America  system. For whatever reason I h…

Started by Carol Pease

24 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Joe Beauchamp

Third party Bofa authorization -will they accept electronic signatures?

I am on vacation and just had a Bofa client referred to me with an 8 day sale date looming.  Can the seller sign the 3rd party authorizatio…

Started by Deborah E. Underwood

1 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Ronald Prynn

CITI MORTGAGE SELLING OFF ALL THEIR NOTES TO CARRINGTON MORTGAGE LLC..now Carrington is new servicer as of July 20th, 2012!

Hi all! I just got notice from Citi that it will NO LONGER be the servicer as of July 20th, 2012! Carrington Mortgage LLC out of Irvine/San…

Started by Sheyenne Schultz

23 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Hericson Torres

Bank of America HELOC Dept.Clerical Error Sends Home to Foreclosure!

I am a Realtor who is quite experienced with short sales, and experienced enough with Bank of America to watch carefully... but this one to…

Started by Mead Summer

0 Jun 11, 2012

Postpone Foreclosure on Property When Lender Could Be Paid In Full ?

Has anyone ever had a situation with a property that has a foreclosure sale date on it or may be close to the lender putting a sale date on…

Started by Sara Mehrpouyan Los Angeles CDPE

6 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

What do you do when the MIP company wants seller to pay like $40,000?

Any advice? I have a realtor friend who got her B of A short sale approved, then along comes the MIP company and throws a monkey wrench in…

Started by Sheyenne Schultz

5 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Smitty

Short Sale vs Making Home Affordable

How to know what will work better for the owner Short Sale or Make home affordable program? How to help the owner: to sell or to keep? some…

Started by Tamara Vesna TV

0 Sep 7, 2011

Foreclosure Vs. Short Sale Calculation

Does anyone has excel calculation sheet to compare foreclosure vs. short sale which one will net the lender more money?   I have heard that…

Started by Kendra Chui

27 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Jessica Nguyen

Attorneys who Give Bad Advice

I have a deal that went to mediation, but before the date, I contacted the homeowner's attorney to let him know what was going on with the…

Started by Stacie A. Kramer

7 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by Mike Linkenauger

RSS

Forum

Ocwen Contacts Short Sale Package

Started by Jan Baron in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Anna Wilk Jan 14, 2016. 5 Replies

Shellpoint Mortgage

Started by Celeste ODea in General Discussion. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 4, 2015. 3 Replies

Extension Fees & Closing

Started by Colleen J Couse in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 3, 2015. 1 Reply

© 2018   Created by Mike Linkenauger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service