All Discussions Tagged 'Sales' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Does anyone have experience with short sales at CitiMortgage

I am having the hardest time getting the short sale packet approved with CitiMortgage. I have even submitted a cash offer on 9/3/13 and the…

Started by Stephanie Burg-Brown

2 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by Mary Gemba

Negotiator "Shout Outs"

Quite often, we angrily post discussions about some of the issues that we're having with certain lenders and Mike L. did the noble thing an…

Started by Vanessa Calhoun

11 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Danny Kallay

Mortgage Insurance Approval No Longer Required for Fannie & Freddie Short Sales!!

Looks like its official!! BOTH Fannie Mae AND Freddie Mac no longer require mortgage insurance approval for many of the top Mortgage Insura…

Started by Mike Linkenauger

16 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Anthony Sherman

Green Tree Servicing

Just had the most unprofessional call with Green Tree Servicing.  Before I provide the details, let me just say that 99% of the time, the p…

Started by Helena Kaucheck

27 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Anita McEvoy

GMAC FHA Short Sale In Record Time!!!!

I have to brag on GMAC mortgage and their processing of one of my short sales. This is an FHA loan and our time line has gone a little some…

7 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Betsy Burkey

Problem with Wells Fargo Required HAFA Listing Addendum

I have a serious problem with Bullet Point #2 (Reads: "Listing Broker/Agent Agreement: It is the listing broker/agent’s fiduciary responsib…

Started by James W. McCormack

2 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by James W. McCormack

HELP!!!!

I have a BOA short sale that's extended until tomorrow. We have short sale approval on both the first and second liens (both with BOA).  We…

12 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Anon_Negotiator

Bank of America's NEW SHORT SALE ADDENDUM!

Has anyone heard or seen the new Bank of America Short Sale Addendum that they require all parties involved, including agents, to sign? I'm…

Started by Jennifer Escobar

1 May 19, 2011
Reply by Joseph C. Alfe

....Another Short Sale Success Story!!!!

This lovely 3 bedroom/ 2.5 bathroom townhome features a single car garage, open family room, spacious floorplan, and easy interstate a…

0 Feb 7, 2011

GMAC FHA Pre-Foreclosure Sales Program

I submitted a short sale package (including offer and HUD-1) on a GMAC FHA short sale on June 2, 2010. Needless to say, I was surprised (pl…

4 Jun 26, 2010
Reply by Angela Alfe

RSS

Forum

Ocwen Contacts Short Sale Package

Started by Jan Baron in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Anna Wilk Jan 14, 2016. 5 Replies

Shellpoint Mortgage

Started by Celeste ODea in General Discussion. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 4, 2015. 3 Replies

Extension Fees & Closing

Started by Colleen J Couse in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 3, 2015. 1 Reply

© 2019   Created by Mike Linkenauger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service