All Discussions Tagged 'Mortgage' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone closed a 2nd with 21st Mortgage?

I am seeking someone who has closed a deal 21st Mortgage as the 2nd lien holder.  They claim they don't do any short sales which seems awfu…

Started by Andrew Ostrander

4 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by Pete Cansler

Mortgage Debt Relief Act

What is going to happen with the Mortgage Debt Relief Act? NAR is not going to lobby for the extension in return for the flood insurance La…

Started by Joanne Finochio

1 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Karin Cannon

Bush Debt Mortgage Relief Act Extension to 2013?

It appears that the Bush Debt Mortgage Relief Act was passed by senate and is part of the PDF http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/01/

Started by Terry L. Osburn, SFR

4 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Terry L. Osburn, SFR

Negotiator "Shout Outs"

Quite often, we angrily post discussions about some of the issues that we're having with certain lenders and Mike L. did the noble thing an…

Started by Vanessa Calhoun

11 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Danny Kallay

First Mortgage Short Sale Nightmare!

Has anyone had a successful short sale with First Mortgage? I have done many short sales and never had this much trouble? Do they have a pr…

Started by Jodi Buda

4 Sep 29, 2012
Reply by Jodi Buda

Carrington Mortgage APPROVES short sale in 48 hours and postpones trustee sale! AWESOME!

Just wanted to let everyone know ....sometimes miracles DO happen! And get your thoughts on dealing with Carrington Mortgage Services LLC o…

Started by Sheyenne Schultz

2 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Christine Milcheck, SFR, CDPE

GMAC FHA Short Sale In Record Time!!!!

I have to brag on GMAC mortgage and their processing of one of my short sales. This is an FHA loan and our time line has gone a little some…

Started by Vanessa Calhoun

7 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Betsy Burkey

FHA not persuing deficiencies?

I am working on a Midland short sale now. The mitigator at Midland is telling me that she will not give the short sale deficiency waiver un…

Started by Scott Taylor

9 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by Jimena Paridee

Is any one doing MORTGAGE INSPECTION REPORTS?

I'm seeing these requests more and more, but I have not accepted any yet.  The orders I've  seen  pay $10 to do them.  Offering to pay some…

Started by Addie D Scharff

2 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Addie D Scharff

Onewest Bank still billing sellers for closed HAFA short sale

OneWest is still sending the sellers a mortgage statement which now indicates they owe $25000, along with a offer to apply for a HAMP modif…

Started by Mellissa Young-Ramirez

1 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by Angela Alfe

RSS

Forum

Ocwen Contacts Short Sale Package

Started by Jan Baron in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Anna Wilk Jan 14, 2016. 5 Replies

Shellpoint Mortgage

Started by Celeste ODea in General Discussion. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 4, 2015. 3 Replies

Extension Fees & Closing

Started by Colleen J Couse in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 3, 2015. 1 Reply

© 2020   Created by Mike Linkenauger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service