All Discussions Tagged 'Foreclosure' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Banks Pay Realtors for Deed In Lieu Foreclosure

I am hearing that some banks are offering to pay Realtors 1% of appraised price for Deeds In Lieu of Foreclosure versus doing a short sale…

Started by Andee Allen

83 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Lisa Compean

SLS Specialized Loan Servicing - Hounding Sellers re: alt-mod & discouraging short sale

Anyone have servicer start calling your sellers every single day, to pitch the idea of qualifying for alt-mod., after sellers have verbally…

Started by Mellissa Young-Ramirez

4 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Mellissa Young-Ramirez

Is there a Strategy? Property "Going to Auction" June 4th

I have a client that REALLY wants to buy a distressed property.  I was in touch with the owner (cold called) and he was interested.  What h…

Started by Charles McLagan

8 May 24, 2012
Reply by wayne brooks

Short Sale vs Making Home Affordable

How to know what will work better for the owner Short Sale or Make home affordable program? How to help the owner: to sell or to keep? some…

Started by Tamara Vesna TV

0 Sep 7, 2011

Need HELP with DSELP

I just received a short sale approval from a lender, but the owner (borrower) used a DSELP grant for $9,000 towards closing cost when they…

Started by Jose A. Rivas (RDCpro,SFR, CDPE)

2 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Smitty

Bank of America's NEW SHORT SALE ADDENDUM!

Has anyone heard or seen the new Bank of America Short Sale Addendum that they require all parties involved, including agents, to sign? I'm…

Started by Jennifer Escobar

1 May 19, 2011
Reply by Joseph C. Alfe

End of HAMP

The House voted to end the HAMP program and it's on it's way to the Senate. Although President Obama vowed to veto, what will happen to thi…

Started by Stacie A. Kramer

3 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Stacie A. Kramer

Bank of America refuses to honor written agreement to help troubled homeowners prevent foreclosure

Press Release Bank of America refuses to honor written agreement to help troubled homeowners prevent foreclosure   Jacksonville, FL – 1/14/…

Started by Mike Linkenauger

68 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by Linas K Muliolis

Is Short Sale better than Foreclosure? What's your thoughts?

Although the bank will lose money in a short sale, the foreclosure process usually is a much bigger cost & loss for the bank. With a fo…

Started by Debra Pizzolato

3 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by John A. Zentmyer

Equator ? Activate your Coverage Areas

I am not sure if this question has been answered, but I couldn't find anything on it.  I was wondering if anyone has activated and added th…

Started by Julie Vrigian CSSG, CSSP

0 May 19, 2010

RSS

Forum

Ocwen Contacts Short Sale Package

Started by Jan Baron in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Anna Wilk Jan 14, 2016. 5 Replies

Shellpoint Mortgage

Started by Celeste ODea in General Discussion. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 4, 2015. 3 Replies

Extension Fees & Closing

Started by Colleen J Couse in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 3, 2015. 1 Reply

© 2019   Created by Mike Linkenauger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service