All Discussions Tagged 'FHA' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FHA Short Sale -- U. S. Department of Housing will not release their lien and cannot issue ATP without doing so.

We process and close approximately 100 short sales each year.  I have just run into an issue that I have not faced in the past.  We have an…

Started by Jon P. Terry

9 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Ben Benita

FHA Appraisal stuck too high FHA pre - foreclosure program

Has anyone been able to get around this "only one appraisal" for the FHA pre-foreclosure program? I have a listing 40k over priced and the…

Started by Chuck Wartman

6 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Steven Pawera

Bank of America FHA Short sale problems and Changes!!!

I have been trying to get an FHA file open since June 21, 2012 when it was imaged into the Bank of America  system. For whatever reason I h…

Started by Carol Pease

24 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Joe Beauchamp

GMAC FHA Short Sale In Record Time!!!!

I have to brag on GMAC mortgage and their processing of one of my short sales. This is an FHA loan and our time line has gone a little some…

Started by Vanessa Calhoun

7 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Betsy Burkey

Metlife Short Sale - Need Contact or Suggestions

I am attempting to help a seller with her short sale.  One lender, Metlife; FHA loan.  File was uploaded (confirmed) 1/31/2012.  BPO confir…

Started by Kelly Rossi

2 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by Natalee N. Thurston

FHA not persuing deficiencies?

I am working on a Midland short sale now. The mitigator at Midland is telling me that she will not give the short sale deficiency waiver un…

Started by Scott Taylor

9 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by Jimena Paridee

Suntrust FHA Short Sale

I need any help available. I have a SunTrust Short Sale, secured by Fannie Mae,   that was been open for 2 months.  BPO was done about 3 1/…

Started by Guillermo Serafin

3 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Becky Flowers

FHA Short Sale Declined b/c Owner hasn't lived in the home in the past 18 months???

Has anyone ever heard of a file declined due to the Owner not having occupied the property within the last 18 months? I am working on a fil…

Started by Juniper Cooper

7 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Angela Alfe

FHA Approval to Participate Expired... Wells Fargo

I had a lady contact me about her house.  They had listed it with an agent around Jan 2011 and had no offers, from my understanding.  There…

Started by Brandon Ketron

6 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

FHA Short Sale Options for Absentee Owners?

I know that FHA has some pretty strict standards in regards to approving short sales.  In past experiences I have had variances submitted w…

Started by Christine McInerney

2 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by Maria Marte

RSS

Forum

Ocwen Contacts Short Sale Package

Started by Jan Baron in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Anna Wilk Jan 14, 2016. 5 Replies

Shellpoint Mortgage

Started by Celeste ODea in General Discussion. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 4, 2015. 3 Replies

Extension Fees & Closing

Started by Colleen J Couse in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 3, 2015. 1 Reply

© 2019   Created by Mike Linkenauger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service