All Discussions Tagged 'Bank' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Negotiator "Shout Outs"

Quite often, we angrily post discussions about some of the issues that we're having with certain lenders and Mike L. did the noble thing an…

Started by Vanessa Calhoun

11 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Danny Kallay

Bank of America FHA Short sale problems and Changes!!!

I have been trying to get an FHA file open since June 21, 2012 when it was imaged into the Bank of America  system. For whatever reason I h…

Started by Carol Pease

24 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Joe Beauchamp

Need help with a Key Bank file

Hi All,   I'm at the very end of a doosie of a file and I've hit a brick wall with the heartless negotiator at Key Bank.  They refuse to wa…

Started by Jennifer Beltrame

3 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Jennifer Beltrame

SLS Specialized Loan Servicing - Hounding Sellers re: alt-mod & discouraging short sale

Anyone have servicer start calling your sellers every single day, to pitch the idea of qualifying for alt-mod., after sellers have verbally…

Started by Mellissa Young-Ramirez

4 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Mellissa Young-Ramirez

US Bank Home Equity

Help does anyone know of any "high up" person at US Bank Home Equity I can speak with?  I have a closing that they are saying the seller ca…

Started by Pamela A. McGrath

0 Aug 7, 2012

Bank of America HELOC Dept.Clerical Error Sends Home to Foreclosure!

I am a Realtor who is quite experienced with short sales, and experienced enough with Bank of America to watch carefully... but this one to…

Started by Mead Summer

0 Jun 11, 2012

Bank of America Closing Completed - BAC won't finalize

Bank of America approved my short sale and authorized us to close an all cash sale of my home. Bank of America set our closing date and we…

Started by Kate Spradlin

3 May 14, 2012
Reply by Edwin Baloloy

Need Help with BoA Fha Short sale

Hello All, I need help with a Bank of America short sale that is FHA. The file was sent to the bank and uploaded on their side on December…

Started by Deric Beckett

26 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by Cecilia Velarde

Fifth Third as second not allowing short sale, demanding mortgage mod instead

I represent a buyer in a short sale, the first has been negotiated already, but the second (Fifth Third Bank) is putting the brakes on the…

Started by Linas K Muliolis

8 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by Mary Ann McKinnon

Chase extension of accepting the agreement

I have a short sale going through Chase with an all cash buyer that has all the funds in escrow. The Chase deadline to complete escrow has…

Started by Bert Walker

7 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Joseph C. Alfe

RSS

Forum

Ocwen Contacts Short Sale Package

Started by Jan Baron in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Anna Wilk Jan 14, 2016. 5 Replies

Shellpoint Mortgage

Started by Celeste ODea in General Discussion. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 4, 2015. 3 Replies

Extension Fees & Closing

Started by Colleen J Couse in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 3, 2015. 1 Reply

© 2018   Created by Mike Linkenauger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service