Bryan L Dais's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I definitely agree that those agents who have decided to jump on the short sale band…"

Bryan L Dais replied Oct 31, 2012 to Do you really think you are an "EXPERT"??

16 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Lynn Garrison-Illescas

"Not that there are very many in this price range, but caps for property value in the…"

Bryan L Dais replied Jun 5, 2010 to How does it benifit a seller by Short selling?

5 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Venis Sims

"Yep, 2nd always complicat e the situation. I always question when the 2nd wants to r…"

Bryan L Dais replied Feb 5, 2010 to HAFA Implications

4 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Susie Genet

"I am wondering how many of the servicers will agree to play ball since the guideline…"

Bryan L Dais replied Feb 5, 2010 to HAFA Implications

4 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Susie Genet

"Sorry for not responding previously, I've been wearing my real estate fireman's hat…"

Bryan L Dais replied Feb 2, 2010 to "I am considering a loan mod". Should you take the listing?

35 May 14, 2010
Reply by Julie Vrigian CSSG, CSSP

"I am willing to share the info, but they deal specifically in the Denver, CO area. I…"

Bryan L Dais replied Jan 27, 2010 to "I am considering a loan mod". Should you take the listing?

35 May 14, 2010

"My current approach is most similar to the comments by Jennifer Monville and Gunner…"

Bryan L Dais replied Jan 10, 2010 to "I am considering a loan mod". Should you take the listing?

35 May 14, 2010

RSS

Forum

Ocwen Contacts Short Sale Package

Started by Jan Baron in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Anna Wilk Jan 14, 2016. 5 Replies

Shellpoint Mortgage

Started by Celeste ODea in General Discussion. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 4, 2015. 3 Replies

Extension Fees & Closing

Started by Colleen J Couse in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 3, 2015. 1 Reply

© 2019   Created by Mike Linkenauger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service