TOP END Properties's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Going through the same exact thing now.  BOA told the borrowers to move so they can…"

TOP END Properties replied Nov 1, 2013 to NEW FHA GUIDELINES

18 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Susan Morimoto

"The first call to HUD will escalate to Bank of Americas HUD Escalations Dept.  The f…"

TOP END Properties replied Jun 18, 2013 to Opening Up A Ticket with HUD for an FHA Short Sale???

13 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Vanessa Calhoun

"Try starting with a post card to weed out the vacant properties at a lower cost.  Th…"

TOP END Properties replied Jun 18, 2013 to how to get short sales

19 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by wayne brooks

"$10k is not the Freddie Mac 'relocation' incentive.  It is a separate Bank of Americ…"

TOP END Properties replied Jun 18, 2013 to Fannie Mae relocation incentive when the home is vacant?

6 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by TOP END Properties

"I can't understand the situation.  little lady, party, the loan, she purchased .. lo…"

TOP END Properties replied Mar 4, 2013 to HELP...NEED NATIONSTAR ESCALATION & LEGAL DEPT. CONTACTS!

4 Mar 5, 2013
Reply by Helen Law

"They are 'ok'.  They claim to need an offer within 45 days of submitting the documen…"

TOP END Properties replied Jan 5, 2013 to Short Sale

33 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Crispin

"Hi Mike,    I am wondering if this generates leads straight 'out of the box' or if i…"

TOP END Properties replied Jan 5, 2013 to New & Improved Short Sale Lead Machine Program! ONLY $1

28 Oct 27, 2014
Reply by Jesse Whitfield

"I would always get the original contract changed with initials prior to submitting t…"

TOP END Properties replied Jan 5, 2013 to Negotiating a WF short sale in Equator

7 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by Joseph C. Alfe

"The borrower probably transferred title after getting the mortgage without getting t…"

TOP END Properties replied Jan 5, 2013 to Can Wells Fargo do short sale where seller is owner on title,yet borrower on the loan is another person?

11 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"BOA is VERY particular with having the sellers name EXACTLY as it appears on the mor…"

TOP END Properties replied Sep 13, 2012 to Bank of America declines short sale for MISSING A MIDDLE INITIAL on one document!

50 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Edwin Baloloy

RSS

Forum

Ocwen Contacts Short Sale Package

Started by Jan Baron in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Anna Wilk Jan 14, 2016. 5 Replies

Shellpoint Mortgage

Started by Celeste ODea in General Discussion. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 4, 2015. 3 Replies

Extension Fees & Closing

Started by Colleen J Couse in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 3, 2015. 1 Reply

© 2020   Created by Mike Linkenauger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service