Sandy Wickware's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Mike, I need to escalate a file to get it released out of Modification.  Been waitin…"

Sandy Wickware replied May 21, 2014 to Wells Fargo executive team

10 Jun 5, 2014
Reply by Rand Fisher

"I get these as well and have been on with DTS just over a year now.  I got on the Fa…"

Sandy Wickware replied Jan 4, 2013 to DTS now handling Fannie outreach short sales - Program Info?

15 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Tracie Norman

"For months there has been a proposal out to extend the debt forgiveness.  My gut is…"

Sandy Wickware replied Dec 3, 2012 to No extension for Mortgage Debt Relief Act. Now what?

38 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by Vanessa Calhoun

"They called me about 1 month ago.  I would not move forward because I remembered see…"

Sandy Wickware replied Nov 26, 2012 to Banker REO

10 Nov 27, 2012
Reply by Karen Haas

"Our job is to get the highest and best offer for the sellers and their lenders as qu…"

Sandy Wickware replied Aug 7, 2012 to Our Association requires ALL offers be submitted to lenders

118 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Sandy Wickware

"I just closed a transaction where the couple was divorced.  I found out after short…"

Sandy Wickware replied Aug 30, 2011 to Short Sale - Documentation required of Seller - BIG QUESTION

9 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Sheyenne Schultz

"I have used a third party negotiator previously and almost had a complete disaster o…"

Sandy Wickware replied Aug 26, 2011 to 3rd Party Negotiators or Do it in house?

284 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Steven Pawera

RSS

Forum

Ocwen Contacts Short Sale Package

Started by Jan Baron in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Anna Wilk Jan 14, 2016. 5 Replies

Shellpoint Mortgage

Started by Celeste ODea in General Discussion. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 4, 2015. 3 Replies

Extension Fees & Closing

Started by Colleen J Couse in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 3, 2015. 1 Reply

© 2019   Created by Mike Linkenauger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service