Pamela Hughes, CDPE, SFR Cert.'s Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I am not sure how to "control" the seller.  Up to that point, she was very receptive…"

Pamela Hughes, CDPE, SFR Cert. replied Feb 8, 2011 to How do you close the sale when the seller walks?

3 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Joseph C. Alfe

"Hi Vanessa: I had wanted to take the CDPE course. Where can I get information about…"

Pamela Hughes, CDPE, SFR Cert. replied Jun 10, 2010 to Marketing to Distressed Property Owners

87 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Ben Benita

"Bill, thanks for the insight. If you mail to the same prospect an average of 5 times…"

Pamela Hughes, CDPE, SFR Cert. replied May 19, 2010 to Marketing to Distressed Property Owners

87 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Ben Benita

"Thanks, Amber, this is great. The advice I have gotten from this group has been inva…"

Pamela Hughes, CDPE, SFR Cert. replied May 15, 2010 to Marketing to Distressed Property Owners

87 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Ben Benita

"Yes, I would use templates for Short Sale Mailouts/postcards on the preferred partne…"

Pamela Hughes, CDPE, SFR Cert. replied May 15, 2010 to Marketing to Distressed Property Owners

87 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Ben Benita

"Which method has worked best for you? Multiple mailings to the same homeowners or la…"

Pamela Hughes, CDPE, SFR Cert. replied May 12, 2010 to Marketing to Distressed Property Owners

87 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Ben Benita

"Thanks for all the great suggestions. Tomorrow, I am going to check into the sign or…"

Pamela Hughes, CDPE, SFR Cert. replied May 10, 2010 to Marketing to Distressed Property Owners

87 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Ben Benita

RSS

Forum

Ocwen Contacts Short Sale Package

Started by Jan Baron in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Anna Wilk Jan 14, 2016. 5 Replies

Shellpoint Mortgage

Started by Celeste ODea in General Discussion. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 4, 2015. 3 Replies

Extension Fees & Closing

Started by Colleen J Couse in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 3, 2015. 1 Reply

© 2020   Created by Mike Linkenauger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service