Laura Baron's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I totally agree!!! Night and Day between Short Sales and REO's. Do you have a minimu…"

Laura Baron replied May 26, 2010 to Education programs/Certifications for short sales. Who do you like best? Who is a waste of time?

19 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Alysha Munoz

"Fannie & Freddie loans already pay 6% anyway which is a good thing unless it's a…"

Laura Baron replied May 24, 2010 to Best Lenders to Work Short Sales With!!

53 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Charles Muotoh

"Call and ask to ESCALATE TO SUPERVISOR! It may have been foreclosed already but you…"

Laura Baron replied May 24, 2010 to Best Lenders to Work Short Sales With!!

53 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Charles Muotoh

"That would be great! Thanks, Laura"

Laura Baron replied May 19, 2010 to SELLERS PROTECTED ASSETS..What can the bank ask for???

13 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Alex

"Original loan was WAMU but now Chase is negotiating it. I have revised the hud to sh…"

Laura Baron replied May 18, 2010 to SELLERS PROTECTED ASSETS..What can the bank ask for???

13 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Alex

"Sounds like a conflict of interest to me. Is he the broker or an agent working under…"

Laura Baron replied May 18, 2010 to Listing agent is buying his listing in a short sale????

8 May 27, 2010
Reply by Vanessa Calhoun

"Hi Julie, I do know attorneys that do forensic audits but don't really want to go th…"

Laura Baron replied May 18, 2010 to SELLERS PROTECTED ASSETS..What can the bank ask for???

13 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Alex

"Hi Julie, Joseph is correct but they are also protected in divorce...not even a husb…"

Laura Baron replied May 17, 2010 to SELLERS PROTECTED ASSETS..What can the bank ask for???

13 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Alex

RSS

Forum

Ocwen Contacts Short Sale Package

Started by Jan Baron in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Anna Wilk Jan 14, 2016. 5 Replies

Shellpoint Mortgage

Started by Celeste ODea in General Discussion. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 4, 2015. 3 Replies

Extension Fees & Closing

Started by Colleen J Couse in Rants and Raves. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Sep 3, 2015. 1 Reply

© 2020   Created by Mike Linkenauger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service